How much do you know about others?
This is an easy question for us to attend, isn’t it? But if we twist the question a bit and ask that how much do you know about yourself? What would your answer be? Or would that be easy for you to attend? ! Let’s find it out.
Here’s the collection of 100 questions to get to know yourself. These deep questions to get to know yourself will require you to take a dive deep within. This collection contains deep questions about life, psychology questions to know yourself and are indeed deep personal questions.
Attend to these questions to ask yourself to find out who you are and you will get interesting and essential depth about your life in 360 degree, i.e. it will help you find out your understanding and perspectives about love, life, personality, future, past, present, relationship, society, emotions, health, humanity and beyond. Don’t be surprised !
These may seem as hard questions to answer about life but they will help you get a deeper understanding of yourself. You will get pure clarity about yourself.
100 Essential Questions To Ask Yourself
1. What is my priority number 1?
2. What are top 5 priorities in my life?
3. What are my interests?
4. What is that I’m very much passionate about?
5. Which are the skills I’m so good at?
6. What is my goal in life?
7. What is my purpose?
8. What are my virtues I’m proud of?
9. What is the happiest memory of my life?
10. What is the worst memory of my life?
11. What was biggest struggle in my life?
12. What am I grateful for?
13. What lessons I have learnt from life?
14. What is one thing that I never planned of and it brought unbelievable change in my life?
15. What’s one truth I have learnt from my own experiences?
16. If I am to make a list of my strengths, which would they be?
17. If I am to make a list of my weaknesses, which would they be?
18. If earning money was not required, what would I do?
19. When I hear about someone’s death, what thoughts come across my mind?
20. What am I really scared of?
21. What scares me most about the future?
22. If today was my last day how would I want to spend it?
23. What new habits I must introduce in my life?
24. What bad habits I must remove from my life?
25. When do I feel about myself the most?
26. Which new skill did I learn in last six months?
27. When was the last time I helped someone?
28. If I’m asked to use 5 adjectives to describe myself, which ones would they be?
29. What is love to me?
30. What’s my biggest wish?
31. What does satisfaction mean to me?
32. What is holding me back from achieving the results I desire?
33. What personal limits I want to cross over?
34. What motivates me in times of crisis?
35. What is something I repent giving up?
36. What impression I want to create in the minds of people?
37. Do I hold grudges or I’m a forgiver?
38. Seriously, why am I here?
39. Am I where I should be?
40. What matters most to me?
41. Am I more of a leader or a follower?
42. What do I need to change about myself?
43. What do I want most in my life?
44. What is it that I’m missing most in my life?
45. What’s more important to me – what I think about myself or what others think about me?
46. What are the 10 things I would prefer to say no to?
47. What are the 10 things I would prefer to say yes to?
48. Do I give more importance to money or to relationships?
49. What does spirituality mean to me?
50. What do I love most about myself?
51. What advice would I give to my younger self?
52. What is one thing that occupies my mind all the time?
53. How do I control the situation when I don’t get the expected response?
54. What is the weirdest thing I have dreamed of?
55. Do I enjoy multitasking or like completing one task at a time and why?
56. Which form of art is my most favorite and why?
57. What activities relax me?
58. What activities upset me?
59. What is my biggest regret in life?
60. How do I measure success?
61. What resolutions do I often take?
62. How many goals have I accomplished and which are they?
63. What are my immediate goals?
64. What experiences increased my self-confidence?
65. Which elements help me take a decision?
66. What do I think makes life meaningful?
67. What lessons from my childhood happened to become most useful?
68. What gives me a deep and profound sense of joy and fulfillment?
69. What relationships gives me the most meaning?
70. What do I need to feel trusted in a relationship?
71. What makes me tired?
72. What stresses me out?
73. What do I really want for myself at this point in my life and why do I want it?
74. What makes me forget to eat and sleep?
75. What my life is worth smiling about right now?
76. What makes me feel unfulfilled and sad in the life I am currently living?
77. What is the turning point of my life?
78. What is something I keep telling myself that I will do when I have the time or resources?
79. What is timeless, ageless and unchanging in me?
80. What am I repeating?
81. What do I hear in the silence?
82. Am I a good example for those around me?
83. Do the people I surround myself with add any value to my life?
84. Do I add value to life of people who surround me?
85. Am I following the crowd blindly or am I listening to my own heart and intuition?
86. What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me?
87. Why am I so uncomfortable with talking to people I don’t know?
88. What is one thing I could start doing today to improve the quality of my life?
89. When was the last time I did something nice for myself?
90. When was the last time I did something fun?
91. When was the last time I didn’t blame others for my mistakes?
92. Am I holding onto something I need to let go of?
93. What can I do today to live a better life tomorrow?
94. What is it that attracts others towards me?
95. What is it that makes others ignore me?
96. What do I think about when I’m alone?
97. Where am I not being honest with myself and why?
98. Do I enjoy my own company?
99. Do I often take things personally?
100. Am I on the right path?