This list of 100 inspirational prayer quotes will bring the calm, strength and peace in your life. These prayer quotes for strength are so powerful that only by reading them you will be filled with the positive spark of the God.
The list also contains prayer quotes for healing and prayer quotes from the bible. But above all, these long and short prayer quotes are for individual and hence we can say that these are prayer quotes for the world in a nutshell. As one prospers, all gets its good vibes.
Hope these prayer quotes bring the joy and desired result in your social, personal and professional life. May your work cherish, may your dreams come true and may God be always with you through your prayers.
100 Prayer Quotes
1. God will shift things in your favor.
2. Try again, this time with God.
3. God knows what’s best for you.
4. Prayer is the communication between man and God.
5. Prayer pushes believers destiny into an unlimited victory.
6. Prayer weakens the forces of darkness in a believers life.
7. Prayer makes your faith to wax stronger and stronger.
8. Prayer increases the fire of the holy spirit in the life of a believer.
9. Prayer brings down heaven to respond to any situation on earth.
10. Prayer can move God to move the immovable mountain for you.
11. Prayer changes every situation and changes you from nothing to something.
12. No matter how alone you think you are, God is always just a prayer away.
13. Prayer is more powerful than your obstacles.
14. We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on our difficulties.
15. When life is rough, PRAY. When life is great, PRAY.
16. Prayers don’t have to be long & eloquent. They need only come from a sincere & humble heart.
17. Prayer does not fit us for the greater work. Prayer is the greater work. – Oswald Chambers
18. Never underestimate the power of prayer, because it may have been a prayer once that saved you.
19. Prayer is the best medicine. God is the best doctor.
20. Prayer is the moment when you feel the God close to you. – Devang Vibhakar
21. Prayer is aligning ourselves with the purposes of God. – E. Stanley Jones
22. Prayer begins where human capacity ends.
23. When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.
24. Prayer should be the key in the morning and the lock at night.
25. Prayer is God’s ordained way to bring his miracle power to bear in human need. – Wesley L Duewel
26. God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
27. Prayer is not overcoming God’s reluctance. It is laying hold of his willingness. – Martin Luther
28. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
29. Prayer is a positive force, worry is a negative force. – Joyce Meyers
30. We tend to use prayer as a last resort, but God wants it to be our first line of defense. – Oswald Chambers
31. Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden. – Corrie Ten Boom
32. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. – Soren Kierkegaaro
33. Prayers breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all stairs by which God’s saints have been held. – E. M. Bounds
34. When a prayer becomes your habit, miracles becomes your lifestyle.
35. Short prayers reach heaven. – Proverb
36. When I prayed, I found that God is somewhere outside but within me. – Devang Vibhakar
37. He who is too busy to pray will be too busy to live a holy life. – E.M. Bounds
38. A day without prayer is a day without blessing, and a life without prayer is a life without power. – Edwin Harvey
39. God’s help is only a prayer away.
40. Don’t stop praying. He hears you and he is working it out for your good.
42. When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray.
43. One little prayer can change one huge situation.
44. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
45. Prayer delights God’s ear; it melts his heart. – Thomas Watson
46. If in prayer I come before a throne of grace, the faults of my prayer will be overlooked. – Charles Spurgeon
47. I believe that to pray without ceasing means to think good thought without ceasing. – Wilfred A. Peterson
48. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. – Meister Eckhart
49. Answers are found in prayer. – Matthew 21:22
50. Being involved in a good night prayer can change lives as well. – Dr. Olusola Coker
51. I would have no desire other than to accomplish thy will. Teach me to pray; pray thyself in me.
52. Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
53. Prayer is the first gratitude you show towards God. – Devang Vibhakar
54. Before we ask God for anything, we must first thank him for everything.
55. God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening the beginning of prayer. – Mother Teresa
56. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. – Thomas Goodwin
57. Turn your worries into prayer.
58. Everything is pre-written but with prayers it can be re-written.
59. No complaining just praying.
60. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. – Romans 12:12
61. Believe in what you pray for.
62. Prayer… the world’s greatest wireless connection.
63. Sometimes all you need to do is pray.
64. Pray that you may not enter into temptation. – Luke 22:40
65. There is power in persistent prayer. – Micah 7:7
66. If you’re praying about it. God’s working on it.
67. God never allows pain without a purpose.
68. Prayer is the start of a miracle.
69. Never stop praying. Even after God gave you what you prayed for.
70. Pray. Cry. Repeat. But don’t give up.
71. One good reasons we should pray. God can do more in a second than we can do for ourselves in a lifetime.
72. I have heard your prayers and seen your tears; I will heal you. – 2 Kings 20:5
73. Prayer is the best armor against all trials.
74. Prayer is more than a wish; it is the voice of faith directed to God.
75. Without prayer there is no inner peace. – Mahatma Gandhi
76. Prayer is the most important conversation of your day. Take it to God before you take it to anyone else.
77. Pray. Wait. Trust.
78. Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, “I know that was you, God ! Thanks !”
79. Prayer for global peace is the peace for all of us. – Devang Vibhakar
80. True prayer is the one where only you and the God are present, everything else is diminished. – Devang Vibhakar
81. Prayer is a process of finding our strength to tackle with the situation. – Devang Vibhakar
82. I wonder what would God’s reaction when we pray with complaints ! – Devang Vibhakar
83. Prayer requires a blank mind first. Only in thoughtless situation, words from our heart reaches to God. – Devang Vibhakar
84. Pray daily. God is easier to talk than people.
85. I pray because I believe in the power of prayer. I pray because I have no doubt that God has answered my prayers. I pray because God allowed me to wake up to see another day. No matter what others think or say, I will pray.
86. If life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
87. One may wonder about the format of a prayer. Well, the the format of prayer is formless! – Devang Vibhakar
88. The moment you pray, the tide of the battle turns. – Psalm 56:9
89. Do everything that’s required, but also pray. – Devang Vibhakar
90. Let us all take few minutes everyday to say a prayer for the world to heal and come together in these difficult times. Please be safe.
91. There’s a crack (or cracks) in everyone, that’s how the light of God gets in. – Elizabeth Gilbert
92. Smile, it will make you look better. Love, it will help you to enjoy life more. Pray, it will keep you strong.
93. At some point, you gotta let go, and sit still, and allow contentment to come to you. – Elizabeth Gilbert
94. No one can pray and worry at the same time. When we worry, we aren’t praying. When we pray, we aren’t worrying. – Max Lucado
95. When everything is good at your side, pray for others. – Devang Vibhakar
96. Don’t ever give up on praying for your loved ones. At the same time, always be prepared to submit to God’s will.
97. You can pray while you work. Work doesn’t stop prayer and prayer doesn’t stop work. It requires only that small raising of the mind to him: I love you God, I trust you, I believe in you, I need you now. Small things like that. They are wonderful prayers. – Mother Teresa
98. Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. – Ravindranath Tagore
99. Go where your best prayers take you. – Frederick Buechner
100. My secret is simple. I pray.Tags: inspirational prayer quotes prayer quotes prayer quotes for healing prayer quotes for strength short prayer quotes
Back to top