Bullying must be stopped. Here’s the list of best 100 inspirational anti bullying quotes and messages.
Anti bullying quotes and messages
1. Bullies S**k
2. Bullying Hurts
3. Help, Don’t Hurt
4. Post Don’t Roast
5. Bullies are turds
6. A Bully is a BBEG
7. Live and Let Live
8. Bullies Non-Grata
9. Bullying is not LOL
10. Bullies are Minions
11. Bullying Isn’t Cool
12. I survived bullying!
13. Think before you type
14. Matadors Like Bullies
15. Geeks Against Bullying
16. Nerds Against Bullying
17. Bullying is for losers
18. Bullies Lose In The End
19. A Bully Ate My Homework
20. Stop the pain YOU cause!
21. Kids Aren’t Born Bullies
22. Take a stand. Lend a Hand
23. Bullies Weren’t Breastfed
24. Friend Me, Don’t Bully Me
25. Stop the Cycle of Bullying
26. Be happy, bullies hate it!
27. To belittle is to be little
28. Bullies are cowards inside.
29. Tweet This: Stop the Bullying
30. What goes around comes around.
31. Don’t be mean behind the scene
32. Bullies Are (Mean) People Too!
33. Bullying? Be Smart, Don’t Start
34. Meanness is a sign of weakness!
35. Friends don’t let friends bully
36. Do you realise how much YOU hurt!
37. No Bullying EOB — End of Bullying
38. Bullies tear down. Friends build up.
39. Cyber Bullying Leaves Bruises–Inside
40. Ignore Bullies and They Will Go Away
41. Leave bullying to bulls. Become human
42. Bullying is like smoking, it can kill.
43. Step up so others won’t get stepped on.
44. A bully won’t stop until he is stopped.
45. Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke. – Benjamin Disraeli
46. Treat others like you want to be treated
47. Bulling is cruel so don’t act like a fool
48. Use Your Brain, Being A Bully Won’t Gain
49. It is only fair to treat others with care
50. Bullying is Whack, Get On The Right Track
51. Nasty Names hurt just as much as a knife.
52. Bulling we hate, Bullies we won’t tolerate
53. Be the change you wish to see in the world
54. Let’s cheer, bulling is not accepted here!
55. It isn’t big to make make others feel small
56. Bulling is bad.. Don’t make others feel sad
57. Make The Grade, Join The Anti-Bully Crusade
58. Don’t be a fool, acting like a tool isn’t cool
59. Not making others feel bad or sad..that’s rad!
60. Some bruises are on the inside. Stop bullying.
61. The size that really matters is the size of your heart
62. It’s easy to bully, but the really strong help others.
63. A bully tries to put you down, because they are not up.
64. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
65. If there are no heros to save you, then you be the hero. – Denpa Kyoshi
66. Tell bullies to go away, that we won’t accept them in any way
67. It takes a stronger person to do what’s right, don’t belittle .
68. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. – Lao Tzu
69. You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself. – Leonardo da Vinci
70. Bullies are not accepted here, bullies are the one who should fear
71. By being a bully you show everyone what an inferior coward you are.
72. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
73. Bullies need to make others feel insecure because they are insecure.
74. You will never reach higher ground if you are always pushing others down. – Jeffrey Benjamin
75. Sticks and stones may break your bones but mean words can tear holes in your
76. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
77. It is our choices … that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – J.K Rowling
78. With ignorance comes fear – from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance. – Kathleen Patel
79. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. – Winston Churchill
80. He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. – Louisa May Alcott
81. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
82. Life is a ﬁght, but not everyone’s a ﬁghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species. – Andrew Vachss
83. The bullying was hideous and relentless, and we turned it round by making ourselves celebrities. – Julian Clary
84. When you hold people up for ridicule, you have to take responsibility when other people act on it. – Jay Asher
85. If you turn and face the other way when someone is being bullied, you might as well be the bully too.
86. Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. – Eleanor Roosevelt
87. You will have good days and bad days, but you’re the only one who can let the bad ones control your life.
88. What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life? – Lynette Mather
89. People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think. – George Carlin
90. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. – Tim Fields
91. Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment. – Zack W. Van
92. Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being. – Karen Mueller Coombs
93. A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That’s where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It’s having backbone. – Robert Kiyosaki
94. Bullying consists of the least competent most aggressive employee projecting their incompetence on to the least aggressive most competent employee and winning. – Tim Field
95. When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless. – Chris Colfer
96. Liston is like most big bullies, if you can stay away and make him miss for a few rounds he’ll get frustrated. Once you strip away that feeling of invincibility, he can be had. – Rocky Marciano
97. By the time I came out, that kind of stopped it. The bullying stopped when I claimed myself and proved that I wasn’t afraid. A lot of it was when I was hiding when I was younger. – Randy Harrison
98. I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: ‘The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that’s fair.’ In these words he epitomized the history of the human race. – Bertrand Russell
99. The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person. – Mary Elizabeth Williams
100. All I wanted to do was go back inside to the library and read a book.I used to spend all my time reading books, or watching television. It was safe. Nobody ever was hurt or teased or looked stupid while reading books or watching television. – Kathryn MagendieTags: anti bullying anti bullying captions anti bullying messages anti bullying quotes bullying
Back to top