1. Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
2. A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
3. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
4. If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.
5. Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.
6. Great companies are built on great products.
7. I want to put a ding in the universe.
8. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
9. If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.
10. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
11. I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.
12. The rule of my life is to make business a pleasure, and pleasure my business.
13. There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business.
14. Personal relationships are always the key to good business. You can buy networking; you can’t buy friendships.
15. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
16. Our business is about technology, yes. But it’s also about operations and customer relationships.
17. What helps people, helps business.
18. You can’t be successful in business without taking risks. It’s really that simple.
19. Quality is the best business plan, period.
20. You’re either making money or you’re not. If you’re not making money get out of the business.
21. If you wait for the right time or the good times to start a business, you wait all your life.
22. The consumer isn’t a moron; she is your wife.
23. Starting your own business isn’t just a job – it’s a way of life.
24. There’s a pure and simple business case for diversity: Companies that are more diverse are more successful.
25. In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words: people, product, and profits.
26. As an entrepreneur, you love your business like a child, and you’re taught to be laser-focused on the business.
27. Read over your existing business plan like you read the menu at your favorite restaurant.
28. Appreciate everything your associates do for the business.
29. If there’s one thing that’s certain in business, it’s uncertainty.
30. Business is about people. It’s about passion. It’s about bold ideas, bold small ideas or bold large ideas.
31. Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.
32. Business is more exciting than any game.
33. The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do.
34. Business in a combination of War and sport.
35. The golden rule for every business man is this: Put yourself in your customer’s place.
36. Punctuality is the soul of business.
37. Good design is good business.
38. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
39. It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
40. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
41. It is rare to find a business partner who is selfless. If you are lucky it happens once in a lifetime.
42. It is the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun fails.
43. A business like an automobile, has to be driven, in order to get results.
44. No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.
45. I’m a pitchman, my business comes from the pitch, nothing else.
46. All you have in business is your reputation – so it’s very important that you keep your word.
47. For me, the winning strategy in any start-up business is, ‘Think big but start small.’
48. The best in business have boundless curiosity and open minds.
49. Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast.
50. People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything.
51. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
52. Your income is directly related to your philosophy, NOT the economy.
53. My men are my money.
54. When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
55. Good decisions can turn into disasters when communicated poorly.
56. Professional men run the business started by the courageous men.
57. Every day is a training day and every event is a training event.
58. If you wish to sell to anyone you must earn the right to do so.
59. I charge my clients for my time and expertise, my heart is free.
60. Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
61. Business is a bed of roses but need to remove thorns all the time
62. If people don´t trust you, maybe you´ve told them the wrong story
63. If you aren’t going out for business, you may go out of business.
64. As you grow in this business, you learn how to do more with less.
65. I’m strong and fearless and not afraid to take risks in business.
66. People change, and so do their aspirations, and so should brands.
67. Get to the next level by learning the art of investing in people.
68. Just start. A small business can take you to the level of empire.
69. There is no such thing as weak competition; it grows all the time.
70. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.
71. The key to unlock your entrepreneurial spirit is your imagination.
72. If I grow a business to its capacity, I will sell it the next day.
73. Look for the positive qualities in your client’s negative behavior.
74. Make your customers comfortable and they will give you their lives.
75. In business, it is better to be consistently bad than inconsistent.
76. What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
77. Social media is about connecting with people, not collecting people.
78. Running a business well means knowing when it’s time to make profit.
79. Motivation is not just part of business—it’s everything in business.
80. The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
81. Do more listening than talking; talk more about them than about you.
82. In business, three things are necessary: knowledge, temper, and time.
83. Your investment belongs to the market and your profits belong to you.
84. Great selling involves helping people to make great buying decisions.
85. Reputation is an outcome; but it is also a valuable, strategic asset.
86. Your customers are responsible for your company’s reason for existing.
87. How you think about your customers influences how you respond to them.
88. Beware of those who love to give advice, but never want to receive it!
89. Nothing happens to a business growth until someone sells its product.
90. Bad business should be done without guilt if it is a source of income.
91. Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
92. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
93. An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
94. The market changes faster than school can teach. Don´t lean on degrees.
95. Don’t be in the Money Making Business; be in the Business Making Money.
96. It’s not how I view being a salesman. It’s how I live being a salesman.
97. Time is the friend of the wonderful business, the enemy of the mediocre.
98. In Business, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.
99. One of the best ways to influence people is to make them feel important.
100. The greatest mistake we can make is to stay on the ground after falling.Tags: business opportunities business plan business quotes clients entrepreneurial spirit friendship ideas investment making money marketing quotes networking products quality sales quotes social media success quotes technology
Back to top