Here’s the best collection of 100 dating quotes which are short, funny and romantic. This list contains both modern and old fashioned dating quotes for him and her.
1. You had me at hello. – Jerry Maguire
2. Out of sight but never out of my mind!
3. Never date a woman you can hear ticking. – Mark Patinkin
4. Dating is all about the chase. It’s fun! – Lauren Conrad
5. Thank you for being my unexpected surprise!
6. To find a prince, you gotta kiss some toads. – Foxy Brown
7. You like me. And we’re not dating because..?
8. Dating TIP: Ask positive emotional questions.
9. Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you. – Joey Adams
10. A bachelor’s life is no life for a single man. – Samuel Goldwyn
11. Dating CAN be fun, it’s all about perspective!
12. Every girl should have a prince – at least one. – Three Coins in the Fountain
13. First love never dies but True love can bury it. – Anonymous
14. I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
15. Dating a girl with a guy best friend is never easy. – Anonymous
16. I’m totally a cheap date; I don’t pay for anything.
17. My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away. – Jenny McCarthy
18. If money grew of trees, girls would be dating monkeys!
19. I’m not great at dating, but I need to do it to relax. – Lena Dunham
20. The secret to a great first date is to not give a damn.
21. A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted. – Billie Holiday
22. I’m dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it. – Garry Shandling
23. Just don’t pull out your phone at all on the first date. – Jessica Szohr
24. A good Guy is hard to find. A bad guy is hard to resist.
25. Whenever I want a really nice meal, I start dating again. – Susan Healy
26. I’ve been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog. – Wendy Liebman
27. You’ve been dating for a day, you aren’t in love, shut up.
28. When dating a Pisces Be yourself! Pisces hate fake people.
29. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. – Maya Angelou
30. Advice to women: Date like a man and you’ll never get hurt.
31. Dating is a place to practice how to relate to other people. – Henry Cloud
32. Dating is a battleground filled with deception and infidelity. – Andrew S. Trees
33. Dating is a numbers game, and online dating has the best odds. – JUDSEN CULBRETH
34. Being controlled by someone you’re not even dating…red flag.
35. The worst thing a man can ever do is kiss me on the first date. – Halle Berry
36. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – George Bernard Shaw
37. Dating TIP: Bathe or shower within three hours before your date
38. An online dating site for really old people called Carbon Dating. – Kelkulus
39. Don’t get made at the person you’re dating. They were your choice.
40. I date older men, and I date younger men. I have no rules about that. – Mary Frann
41. Date a guy with a planned future. And not a guy with an Instagram swag. – Annie Nicholas
42. Save a boyfriend for a rainy day – and another, in case it doesn’t rain. – Mae West
43. Dear guys, when a girl says I’m cold, you’re not supposed to say me too.
44. Well, dating has become a sport and not about finding the person you love. – Rashida Jones
45. Sometimes your perfect mate does not come in the package you are expecting.
46. Dating TIP: Master the art of the follow-up. If you like her, let her know.
47. Make sure you can keep up the wit of a Gemini woman before asking for a date.
48. Don’t look for a partner who is eye candy. Look for a partner who is soul food. – KAREN SALMANSOHN
49. Dating an ex is the equivalent of failing a test you already had the answers to. – Kendrick Cole
50. Dating has taught me what I want and don’t want, who I am, and who I want to be.
51. Our very first date. Ooh! Well, from now on you can date your stupid video game! – Minnie Mouse
52. Dating TIP: Do not become excessively flattering toward a woman on a first date.
53. Dating TIP: If she’s given you strong signals of attraction, go in for the kiss.
54. Honestly, if you’re not willing to sound stupid, you don’t deserve to be in love. – A Lot Like Love
55. Dating is a give and take. If you only see it as “taking,” you are not getting it. – Henry Cloud
56. Dating can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy.
57. Beware the man who doesn’t ask you any questions about yourself on your first date. – Merrill Markoe
58. Dating your ex is like backing the Titanic up an hitting the iceberg a second time.
59. The first time I saw you I knew something was there between us. You changed my life. – Angel Rana
60. When you want a good relationship you must listen to what the other person wants too.
61. If I were Nike and you were Mcdonald, I would be doing it and you would be loving it!
62. A good boyfriend will never want to change anything about you… except your last name.
63. I’m single, and you will have to be totally AWESOME to change that. So who’s Awesome?
64. You’re dating my ex? Ha. Cool. I’m eating a sandwich, do you want those leftovers too?
65. The only boy I want is the one who kisses me on the forehead and tells me I’m beautiful.
66. Dating is where you pretend you’re someone you’re not to impress someone you don’t know. – Melanie White
67. There’s only two people in your life you should lie to… the police and your girlfriend. – Jack Nicholson
68. I like to date schoolteachers. If you do something wrong, they make you do it over again. – Rodney Dangerfield
69. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. – Ingrid Bergman
70. I’ll always remember, I’ll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met.
71. Dating should be less about matching outward circumstances than meeting your inner necessity. – Mark Amend
72. People tend to look at dating sort of like a safari – like they’re trying to land the trophy. – Henry Cloud
73. I think more dating stuff is scheduling. It’s needing people who understand your work schedule. – Jennifer Love Hewitt
74. If you think there are no new frontiers, watch a boy ring the front doorbell on his first date. – Olin Miller
75. Date someone because you already see a future, not because you want to see if you would work out. – Sarah Moores
76. Dating is pressure and tension. What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night? – Jerry Seinfeld
77. I stared into her cold, blue eyes and knew I’d just met the kind of girl books are written about. – Tarryn Fisher
78. Dating your ex is like re-reading a book. It can be fun, but you already know how it’s gonna end.
79. Whenever I date a guy, I think, “Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?”
80. Hating someone for dating your ex when YOU were the one who broke up with them is really immature.
81. Dating a man is like flying a kite. You only need to know when to wind up the string or let it out. – Jenna Alatari
82. Don’t sleep next to anything that you wouldn’t want to wake up next to. Raise your standards ladies. – Hussein Nishah
83. If a guy after the first date remembers the color of your eyes, concern about the size of your breast.
84. If you’re trying to make someone jealous, at least make the person your dating just a little attractive.
85. I asked this one girl out and she said, ‘You got a friend?’ I said yes. She said, ‘Then go out with him.’ – Don Irreva
86. A girl called me once and said come over, nobody is home! I went there and she was right, nobody was home!
87. In its purest form, dating is auditioning for mating (and auditioning means we may or may not get the part). – Joy Browne
88. People tell me there is plenty of fish in the sea, well that is nice and all but I’m human, I don’t date fish.
89. Something happened for the first time with you, my heart melted on the ground, found something true. It’s you. – Anonymous
90. I’ve been dating a homeless woman recently, and I think it’s getting serious. She asked me to move out with her.
91. The memories of our first kiss, our first date, our first ‘I love you’ are remembered for the rest of our lives.
92. If you treat a first date like an interview, it will feel like one. just be yourself and let your personality shine. – Anonymous
93. People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance anybody’s got for real happiness. – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
94. Dear prince on a white horse, if you won’t show up soon, I will start dating with that stupid goat with the new Mercedes.
95. Most guys date girls because of their looks. True guys would look beyond it, and date girls because of their personality.
96. Dating is about finding out who you are and who others are. If you show up in a masquerade outfit, neither is going to happen. – HENRY CLOUD
97. You meet thousands of people, and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever. – Love and Other Drugs
98. You don’t have to take me out on a date to make me happy, a simple ride in the country or cuddle up with me on the couch and we’ll do just fine.
99. Dating TIP: Have good manners. Be on time. Open doors. Pull out chairs. Don’t curse like a sailor. Chew with your mouth closed. Pick up the tab.
100. So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me – every day. – The NotebookTags: dating dating quotes dating quotes for her dating quotes for him funny dating quotes romantic quotes
Back to top