Here’s the best collection of 100 fashion quotes for women. They’re stylish, inspirational and funny.
1. Lets talk fashion. – Unknown
2. Fashion is an art. – Lailah Gifty Akita
3. Wear what you love.
4. Buy less, choose well. – Vivienne Westwood
5. You are what you wear. – Treasure Stitches
6. Different is beautiful.
7. Mood: Need new clothes.
8. When in doubt, wear red. – Bill Blass
9. Know your personal style. – Brad Goreski
10. What do women want? Shoes. – Mimi Pond
11. Keep stylish and carry on. – Unknown
12. I hate picking out clothes. – G-Eazy
13. Fashion is instant language. – Miuccia Prada
14. Fashion is all about madness. – Reiss Field
15. My personal style is relaxed. – Narciso Rodriguez
16. Shoes speak louder than words.
17. All is fair in fashion and war. – Thisuri Wanniarachchi
18. Make it simple, but significant. – Don Draper
19. Fashions fade, style is eternal.
20. I’m nicer when I like my outfit.
21. The bags under my eyes are chanel.
22. Adorn yourself with modest dressing. – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. You either know fashion or you don’t. – Anna Wintour
24. For me, every week is a fashion week. – Nuno Roque
25. Fashion is art and you are the canvas. – Velvet Paper
26. Stressed, depressed, but well dressed. – Weheartit
27. Life’s too short to wear boring clothes. – Carly Cushine and Michelle Ochs
28. Dresses don’t look beautiful on hangers. – Amit Kalantri
29. I don’t design clothes, I design dreams. – Ralph Lauren
30. Style is primarily a matter of instinct. – Bill Blass
31. Women who wear black lead colorful lives. – Neiman Marcus
32. Fashion is about change, don’t you think? – Peter Lindbergh
33. I am more vintage than I am high fashion. – Kat Graham
34. What a strange power there is in clothing. – Isaac Bashevis Singer
35. Forget the rules. If you like it, wear it. – Unknown
36. The secret is to wear what suits you best! – Chica Umino
37. If you cant stop thinking about it, buy it. – Unknown
38. Only great minds can afford a simple style. – Stendhal
39. You’re never fully dressed without a smile. – Little Orphan Annie
40. People will stare. Make it worth their while. – Harry Winston
41. The world needs some excitement from fashion. – Christian Lacroix
42. To be irreplaceable you have to be different. – Coco Chanel
43. Why nowadays there’s a new fashion every day. – Leo Tolstoy
44. You can never be overdressed or overeducated. – Oscar Wilde
45. I don’t have a tailor, but I do love clothes. – David Oyelowo
46. I don’t really know how to do casual clothes. – Oscar de la Renta
47. Our minds want clothes as much as our bodies. – Samuel Butler
48. I don’t approach fashion. Fashion approaches me! – Daphne Guinness
50. Fashion is about going ahead, not about memory. – Karl Lagerfeld
51. Fashion is everything that goes out of fashion. – Jean Cocteau
52. My style’s not for everyone – I’m an extremist. – Taylor Momsen
53. I design for the woman who loves being a woman. – Diane von Furstenberg
54. Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them. – Marc Jacobs
55. I know what women want. They want to be beautiful. – Valentino Garavani
56. Don’t be afraid to express yourself through fashion! – Chanel Iman
57. Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping. – Oscar Wilde
58. The difference between style and fashion is quality. – Giorgio Armani
59. I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color. – Wednesday Addams
60. Fashion looks better when you feel good on the inside.
61. The details are not the details. They make the design. – Charles Eames
62. Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
63. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. – Rachel Zoe
64. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
65. You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it. – Edith Head
66. Fashion is a great thing, its a way to express who you are. – Zendaya
67. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
68. The great thing about fashion is that it always looks forward. – Oscar de la Renta
69. I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet. – Carrie Bradshaw
70. If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better. – Anna Wintour
71. A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch. – Unknown
72. Style: because your personality isn’t the first thing people see. – Unknown
73. I have been shopping all my life and still have nothing to wear.
74. A great dress can make you remember what is beautiful about life. – Rachel Roy
75. A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
76. Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
77. Each morning, you dress to become a different woman. Fashion helps. – Carine Roitfeld
78. Every fashion is temporary but the concept of fashion is permanent! – Mehmet Murat ildan
79. I know what women look good in. I don’t think the rules ever change. – Michael Kors
80. One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a little Black Dress. – Karl Lagerfeld
81. Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment. – Alexander McQueen
82. It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable. – L.M. Montgomery
83. Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn. – Orson Welles
84. You can’t always get what you want, but you can always wear what you want.
85. I have 4 bedrooms in my house. 1 is for guests, the other 3 are for closets. – André Leon Talley
86. When you love fashion, there is no weekend. Everything just blends together. – Carine Roitfeld
87. It’s more important to look good every day than to look different every day.
88. To me, style is all about expressing your individuality freely and courageously. – Timothy John
89. Fashion is life and just like life, you must alaways express your feelings freely. – Unknown
90. When I think about fashion I think women will never lose that appetite for fashion. – Tory Burch
91. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping. – Bo Derek
92. When you don’t feel to dress means that you are depressed. You need a fashion shower. – Anna Dello Russo
93. Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going. – Pharrell Williams
94. I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men. – Marlene Dietrich
95. Fashion is about what you look like, which translates to what you would like to be like. – Jean Paul Gaultier
96. Fashion is ultimately a form of self-expression. Thats why I love trying out new things. – Ashley Madekwe
97. The dress must follow the body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress. – Hubert de Givenchy
98. Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. – Yves Saint Laurent
99. Dressed up and glamorous but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing. – Alexander Wang
100. I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants. – Whitney HoustonTags: fashion quotes fashion quotes for women funny fashion quotes women fashion quotes
Back to top