To enjoy a better life, we need a fit and fine body, right? And to remain fit, one needs to follow and include importance of fitness in daily life. If you’re going regularly to a gym, that’s perfect! If you do exercise at home daily, that’s perfect too! One needs motivation to attract the fitness and this list of top 193 fitness motivational quotes will make your day. The list also includes short fitness captions that are highly effective. All you need to do is take a look at famous fitness quotes mentioned below. This is a huge list of quotes related to fitness and gym. Don’t just use them for you but also share with your community through Facebook, Instagram and Youtube! Remember, you can always begin exercising whatever day it may be, be it Friday or Sunday!
1. One pound at a time.
2. Action always beats intention.
3. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
4. Fall seven times, get up eight.
5. Shut up. Work hard. Be patient.
6. Turn a setback into a comeback.
7. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
8. Running is cheaper than therapy.
9. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
10. Do it with passion or not at all.
11. Strive for progress, not perfection.
12. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
13. Find your comfort zone. Then leave it.
14. Everything you need is already inside.
15. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
16. Limitations exist only if you let them.
17. Small changes can make a big difference.
18. You are so much stronger than you think.
19. The body achieves what the mind believes.
20. Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.
21. You only regret the workouts you don’t do.
22. I’m not giving up, I’m just starting over.
23. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
24. It never gets easier, you just get better.
25. Know your limitations, and then defy them.
26. Take your weight loss one pound at a time.
27. The question isn’t can you, it’s will you?
28. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
29. If you change nothing, nothing will change.
30. Be the change you want to see in the world.
31. If no one thinks you can, then you have to.
32. You can have results or excuses – not both.
33. You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.
34. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
35. Today is another chance. Make yourself proud.
36. You’re only one workout away from a good mood.
37. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
38. Sore? Tire? Out of Breath? Good. It’s Working.
39. Eat like sh*t. Live like sh*t. Feel like sh*t.
40. Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.
41. When your legs get tired, run with your heart.
42. Remind yourself frequently how far you’ve come.
43. Believe in yourself even when no one else does.
44. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
45. Eat clean. Drink water. Stay active. Be healthy.
46. Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.
47. The good stuff is always worth the work it takes.
48. Running slow isn’t a character flaw. Quitting is.
49. If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
50. Weight loss happens the moment you don’t give up.
51. Wow, I really regret that workout. – No One. Ever.
52. Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
53. Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world.
54. It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.
55. Health is a relationship between you and your body.
56. A change in behavior begins with a change in heart.
57. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
58. Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up.
59. It’s a lifestyle. Train like there’s no finish line.
60. Note to self: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap.
61. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
62. In the end we just regret the chances we didn’t take.
63. Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.
64. There’s no such thing as bad weather. Just soft people.
65. There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does.
66. Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
67. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.
68. If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
69. Passion is pushing yourself when no one else is around.
70. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
71. I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
72. If you do all the small things right, big things happen.
73. Yes, I am trying to eat healthy. No, I am not on a diet.
74. Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams.
75. Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
76. Just go. Getting out the door is always the hardest part.
77. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
78. Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.
79. Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.
80. The only way to define your limits is by going beyond them.
81. Weight loss is a side effect of living a healthy lifestyle.
82. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
83. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
84. Take care of your body, and your body will take care of you.
85. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
86. We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.
87. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
88. Push yourself. Because no one else is going to do it for you.
89. If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.
90. I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
91. There are 1,440 minutes in a day. Use 20 of them to work out.
92. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
93. Goals are more achievable when broken down into smaller tasks.
94. Stop competing with others, and start competing with yourself.
95. Transformation is not a future event. It is a present activity.
96. Stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen.
97. Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
98. What did you do today to bring you one step closer to your goal?
99. It’s all about creating healthy habits rather than restrictions.
100. I want people to be blown away when I do what they don’t expect.
101. Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die tomorrow.
102. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
103. Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.
104. You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.
105. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
106. Destiny is all about the choices we make and the chances we take.
107. It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.
108. The difference between “try” and “triumph” is just a little umph!
109. Willpower is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
110. You’ve got what it takes, but it will take everything you’ve got.
111. I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add life to my days.
112. Comparison is the thief of joy. Do not compare yourself to others.
113. You don’t always get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
114. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
115. If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.
116. I would rather have a life of “oh wells” than a life of “what ifs”.
117. Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.
118. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
119. That voice inside your head that’s saying you can’t do it is a liar.
120. Fad diets can change your weight. Working out will change your body.
121. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
122. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
123. Your body can do anything. It’s just your brain you have to convince.
124. You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.
125. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
126. I don’t work out because I hate my body. I work out because I love it.
127. You won’t get very far if you only work out on the days you feel good.
128. Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.
129. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
130. Life does not put things in front of you that you are unable to handle.
131. Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.
132. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
133. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
134. Deep inside you there is a person who refuses to be kept deep inside you.
135. Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get with the work you didn’t do.
136. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
137. Do not set out to build a wall. Set out to lay one perfect brick each day.
138. Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
139. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
140. FACT: Thinking about working out burns approximately zero calories per hour.
141. You were strong enough to get this far. You are strong enough to keep going.
142. If it’s important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
143. You’ve only got 3 choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
144. Exercise – I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don’t.
145. The only one who can tell you “you can’t” is you, and you don’t have to listen.
146. Think about how far you have gotten, and not about how far you still have to go.
147. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.
148. The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside of us while we live.
149. Sustainable weight loss is a complete lifestyle change, not a 12 week eating plan.
150. The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.
151. Success doesn’t happen overnight. Keep your eyes on the prize and don’t look back.
152. It took more than a day to put it on. It will take more than a day to take it off.
153. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.
154. Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done, even if you don’t want to do it.
155. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
156. Being defeated is often a temporary condition … giving up is what makes it permanent.
157. I would rather be covered in sweat at the gym than covered with clothes at the beach.
158. I’m not losing weight, I’m getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again.
159. What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
160. Some quit due to slow progress, never grasping the fact that slow progress…is progress.
161. There are plenty of obstacles in your path. Don’t allow yourself to become one of them.
162. We do not stop exercising because we grow old – we grow old because we stop exercising.
163. Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
164. Forget about getting skinny. Eat well and exercise. The weight will take care of itself.
165. Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better, and your better is best.
166. The most important weight loss muscle? Your brain. Change your mind and change your body.
167. Happy people don’t have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.
168. Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will. Feel the fear and do it anyway!
169. Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.
170. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming what you once couldn’t.
171. Junk food you’ve craved for an hour, or the body you’ve craved for a lifetime? Your decision.
172. The timing rarely seems “right” until we’re looking back. Stop making excuses for your dreams.
173. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
174. Start by doing what’s necessary. Then do what’s possible. Suddenly you are doing the impossible.
175. You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
176. Everyone is an athlete. The only difference is that some of us are in training, and some are not.
177. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
178. If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done.
179. It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard…is what makes it great.
180. The happiest people do not have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.
181. Your body is a reflection of what you are. If you want to look healthy, you will have to be healthy.
182. Your diet is number 1. You can live in the gym, but if you don’t eat clean you’re wasting your time.
183. Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.
184. Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
185. Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
186. If you start now, you’ll start seeing results one day earlier than if you wait until tomorrow. Start today.
187. The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.
188. One of the greatest pleasures in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did.
189. It doesn’t matter who’s faster or stronger than you. All that matters is YOU are better than the previous you.
190. It’s easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.
191. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
192. The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do for the next 7 days to achieve your goals.
193. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.