Hello food lovers! This is the ultimate list of 556 food quotes. These motivational quotes are a combination of words which are useful for a better food habit as well as funny too! For food lovers, all weeks of day are same, be it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
1. Better habits, positive thinking, clean eating.
2. It’s not a short term diet. It’s a long term lifestyle change.
3. Everytime you eat is an opportunity to nourish yourself.
4. It takes 21 days of healthy eating and it will become a habit.
5. Food is fuel. Not therapy.
6. Healthy food, healthy life.
7. Eat to nourish your body.
8. Health requires healthy food.
9. I really regret eating healthy today – said no one ever.
10. Healthy eating is a sign of self-respect.
11. Warning: Daily exercise and healthy eating leads to increased awesomeness.
12. Create healthy habits, not restrictions.
13. Yes, I’m trying to eat healthy. No, i’m not on a diet.
14. Note to myself: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap.
15. 30% gym, 70% diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.
16. Eat right. Feel amazing.
17. Eat less sugar. You’re sweet enough already.
18. You don’t have to eat less. You just have to eat right.
19. Food should be cleansing, it should be restorative, it should be fun!.
20. A healthy outside starts from the inside.
21. You are what you eat eats.
22. You are what you eat. So don’t eat fast, cheap, easy or fake.
23. Eat clean and train dirty.
24. 3 months from now, you will thank yourself.
25. Keep calm and cook on.
26. Life is too short to eat bad food.
27. Eat for energy, not for comfort.
28. Good food is good mood.
29. What you eat in private, you wear in public.
30. This month’s choices are next month’s body.
31. Real food doesn’t have ingredients. Real food is ingredients.
32. If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.
33. Dinner is better when we eat together.
34. One day I’m gonna make the onions cry.
35. A recipe has no soul. Must bring soul to the recipe.
36. Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art.
37. Cooking is love made visible.
38. If you’re not the one cooking, stay out of the way and compliment the chef.
39. Things smell better in small houses.
40. Live life with a little spice.
41. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
42. If in doubt, bake or cake.
43. I use the kitchen as a pathway to achieve the happiness.
44. If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
45. Life is what happens between coffee and wine.
46. There is no ‘we’ in food!
47. The chef is always right!
48. I licked it, so it’s mine!
49. I didn’t mean to gain weight, it happened by an accident.
50. Annoying the cook will result in starvation.
51. Do not disturb, I’m preparing another masterpiece.
52. WTF = Where is the food?
53. Born to eat, forced to cook.
54. I’m a chef and I can’t keep calm.
55. Mr. Goodlookin is cookin!
56. After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives.
57. Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
58. Where there is a whisk, there’s a way.
59. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
60. Food is everything we are. It’s an extension of nationalist feeling, ethnic feeling, your personal history, your province, your region, your tribe, your grandma.
61. There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
62. Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.
63. Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.
64. Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.
65. Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
66. Food is the most primitive form of comfort.
67. Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.
68. I am a better person when I have less on my plate.
69. Good food ends with good talk.
70. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.
71. If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
72. Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn’t illegal.
73. Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
74. Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.
75. There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
76. First we eat, then we do everything else.
77. I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.
78. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
79. I hate people who are not serious about meals. It is so shallow of them.
80. What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.
81. Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.
82. No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.
83. Rice is born in water and must die in wine.
84. To eat is to appropriate by destruction.
85. We don’t get fat because we overeat; we overeat because we’re getting fat.
86. He who does not mind his belly, will hardly mind anything else.
87. For me, the good food starts with good product.
88. Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.
89. Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
90. Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.
91. Vegetables are food of the earth, but fruits taste of the heavens.
92. Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.
93. He who eats alone chokes alone.
94. It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.
95. Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
96. If soup isn’t hot enough to make a grown man wince, it’s undrinkable.
97. When a man’s stomach is full it makes no difference whether he is rich or poor.
98. The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.
99. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
100. Eating is always a decision, nobody forces your hand to pick up food and put it into your mouth.
101. Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
102. An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.
103. The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
104. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
105. If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him – the people who give you their food give you their heart.
106. If I have one addiction in life, it’s probably food.
107. Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.
108. There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
109. Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want.
110. People who love to eat are always the best people.
111. Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.
112. Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.
113. You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
114. Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is.
115. One cannot think well, love well and sleep well if one has not dined well.
116. People want honest, flavourful food, not some show-off meal that takes days to prepare.
117. If you maintain a healthy diet, or at least are smart about your food choices, you’ll still see the pounds come off.
118. Food is not just eating energy. It’s an experience.
119. Food, to me, is always about cooking and eating with those you love and care for.
120. One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
121. One should eat to live, not live to eat.
122. I get way too much happiness from good food.
123. Eating good food is my favourite thing in the whole world. Nothing is more blissful.
124. Patience is the secret to good food.
125. I enjoy my food. I like to grill; I do that a lot. I like meat and have big dinners – steak, red meat splurges, prime cuts.
126. People will travel anywhere for good food – it’s crazy.
127. I think about food literally all day every day. It’s a thing.
128. Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.
129. The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.
130. Man should not try to avoid stress any more than he would shun food, love or exercise.
131. Good food is healthy food. Food is supposed to sustain you so you can live better, not so you can eat more.
132. Most fast food is fried. Fried food tastes great, and people don’t seem to care about the fat aspect.
133. Food is our common ground, a universal experience.
134. Everyone would be healthier if they didn’t eat junk food.
135. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
136. Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
137. By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity.
138. I love food. I’m a big food person. I’m really passionate about eating good food all the time.
139. There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won’t, and that’s a wife who can’t cook and will.
140. The most dangerous food is wedding cake.
141. The chief pleasure in eating does not consist in costly seasoning, or exquisite flavor, but in yourself.
142. I’m just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression.
143. Clean water and access to food are some of the simplest things that we can take for granted each and every day.
144. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
145. Never eat more than you can lift.
146. So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being.
147. You can tell alot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.
148. We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.
149. Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy.
150. Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.
151. Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity.
152. In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport.
153. I like food. I like eating. And I don’t want to deprive myself of good food.
154. One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
155. Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.
156. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
157. All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
158. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
159. The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.
160. Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
161. The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
162. If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… The people who give you their food give you their heart.
163. We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly.
164. My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.
165. Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It’s not about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.
166. Never eat more than you can life.
167. A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.
168. I watch cooking change the cook, just as it transforms the food.
169. I know once people get connected to real food, they never change back.
170. To me, food is as much about the moment, the occasion, the location and the company as it is about the taste.
171. I realized very early the power of food to evoke memory, to bring people together, to transport you to other places, and I wanted to be a part of that.
172. My doctor told me I had to stop throwing intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.
173. The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love, and death.
174. Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks.
175. The belly rules the mind.
176. I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food.
177. Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
178. The secret of food lies in memory – of thinking and then knowing what the taste of cinnamon or steak is.
179. Well, food’s always the way to anybody’s heart, I think, guy or girl.
180. My best hostess tip is to have good food and really good music.
181. Eating good food is my favourite thing in the world. Nothing is more blissful.
182. Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
183. Bachelor’s fare: bread and cheese, and kisses.
184. Butter is the most delicate of foods among barbarous nations, and one which distinguishes the wealthy from the multitude at large.
185. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands — and then eat just one of the pieces.
186. Wine is bottled poetry.
187. A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
188. Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are.
189. So long as you have food in your mouth you have solved all questions for the time being.
190. There is no sincere love than the love of food.
191. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
192. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve to have a what-the-hell attitude.
193. Never order barbecue in a place that also serves quiche.
194. The trouble with eating Italian food is that, five or six days later, you’re hungry again.
195. I would like to find a stew that will give me heartburn immediately, instead of at three o’clock in the morning.
196. Vegetarians are cowards. They just kill things that can’t move.
197. I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
198. I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
199. When we put vegetables up for the winter, we use jars, but we call it canning. I find that jarring. And uncanny.
200. My daughters think ketchup is a vegetable.
201. It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
202. I’m not sure how the average American would differentiate National Dessert Day from any other day.
203. How am I supposed to relax in a world where ‘truffle’ can mean either chocolate or fungus?
204. Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the reason I have trust issues.
205. Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.
206. A slice of pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.
207. Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.
208. I asked the waiter, ‘Is this milk fresh?’ He said, ‘Lady, three hours ago it was grass.’
209. I don’t eat lobsters, shrimp, or crawfish because I don’t eat anything that looks like I should step on it.
210. I avoid oysters, which are clearly – scientists should look into this next – members of the phlegm family.
211. One man’s fish is another man’s ‘poisson’.
212. Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now blue-green meat, THAT’S bad for you!
213. Mayonnaise, n. One of the sauces that serve the French in place of a state religion.
214. Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults.
215. Hors D’oeuvre: A ham sandwich cut into forty pieces.
216. I used to be shy about ordering a steak after I had eaten a steak sandwich, but I got used to it.
217. Gonna open a store that sells nothing but bagels and donuts and call it Hole Foods.
218. If we shake out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we can end world hunger.
219. Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.
220. Snack time heals all wounds.
221. Bought two hundred thousand Twinkies today in case they go bankrupt. They keep, right?
222. If I hold a can of soda up to my ear and listen carefully, I can hear my bones pleading for a glass of milk.
223. Not sure if there is a Hell, but if there is it will probably be indistinguishable from a food court.
224. If food were free, why work?
225. If you combine good flavors, food turns into an orchestra.
226. You know, food is such – it’s a hug for people.
227. The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
228. My friends tell me that cooking is easy, but it’s not easier than not cooking.
229. There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.
230. I think I was immediately fed, so food became a very important part of my life.
231. If I can, I love staying in pajamas all day and watching movies and eating good food.
232. I was always a junk food person, still am.
233. I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
234. If someone else is paying for it, food just tastes a lot better.
235. Eating good food is my favorite thing in the whole world. Nothing is more blissful.
236. Food is fuel.
237. All I want for Christmas is food
238. I’m soy into you.
239. Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
240. If you’re afraid of butter use cream.
241. Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
242. Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality.
243. I like rice, rice is great if you’re hungry and want 2000 of something.
244. Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt.
245. We all eat, & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.
246. First, we eat then we do everything else.
247. People who love to eat always the best people.
248. I like hashtags because they look like waffles #
249. Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me food 2. Make me food 3. Be food
250. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
251. Happiness is homemade.
252. A taste of the food life.
253. Don’t be upsetti, eat some spaghetti.
254. Donut worry be happy.
255. You’re my baegal.
256. Donut kill my vibe.
257. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, I eat it.
258. There’s no we in fries.
259. Count the memories not the calories.
260. My life: Pizza and Movies!
261. Most people eat to live…I live to eat!
262. Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.
263. Food is fuel, not therapy.
264. I’d give up chocolate… but I’m not a quitter!
265. Square box, round pizza, triangle slices, now that’s confusing.
266. Calories don’t count on the weekend.
267. Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
268. Broken cookies…have no calories!
269. Probably the best meat eater in the world.
270. I don’t have an eating problem.
271. Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either.
272. My favorite animal is steak.
273. Exercise? I thought you said extra fries!
274. Waiting until the movie starts to eat your popcorn, hardest thing in the world.
275. If you can’t remember my name, just say “Chocolate” and I’ll turn around.
276. Didn’t go to the gym today, but… The cashier’s name at Mcdonalds was Jim. So, the same thing.
277. One of life’s mysteries is how a two-pound box of candy can make a woman gain five pounds.
278. I don’t need a trainer but someone to follow me around and slap the unhealthy foods out of my hand.
279. I lost some weight once, but I found it again in the fridge.
280. Today I was a hero. I rescued some beer that was trapped in a bottle.
281. Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.
282. A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.
283. I enjoy taking long romantic walks, to the fridge.
284. Nine out of ten people love chocolate, and the 10th person is always lying.
285. Better to have peace of mind than a piece of cake!
286. Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out… I usually shut the bitch up with chocolate.
287. I love Instagram because it allows me to maintain a record of my every meal.
288. Eat whatever you want, and if someone tries to lecture you about your weight… Eat them too!
289. I eat cake because it’s someone’s birthday somewhere today.
290. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
291. My diet for today: 1% food, 99% Halloween candy.
292. How can I go on a diet? The fridge is still full!
293. The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humor.
294. A diet is a penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.
295. I’m on that new diet where you eat everything and pray for a miracle.
296. I love dieting it always makes me think more about food.
297. Everything tastes good when you’re on a diet.
298. The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you’re off it.
299. I’m on a 30-day diet. So far, I’ve lost 15 days.
300. I highly recommend worrying. It is much more effective than dieting.
301. I’ve been dieting ALL morning. Am I skinny yet?
302. I’m on the Gin and Tonic diet… So far I have lost 2 days.
303. It’s called DIET because all the other 4-letter words were taken.
304. Probably nothing in the world arouses more false hopes than the first four hours of a diet.
305. A diet is just code for a time when you eat food you dislike and still feel hungry.
306. My diet plan: Make all of my friend’s cupcakes; the fatter they get, the thinner I look.
307. Dear Diet, things just aren’t going to work out between us. It’s not me, it’s you. You are tasteless, boring and I can’t stop cheating on you.
308. If there is any true love it is food.
309. There is nothing better than tasty food. Change my mind.
310. The only thing I love is my food and my also my food.
311. I am so introvert that only person I look forward to meet is my food delivery guy.
312. You know what is better than a cheese pizza. An extra cheese pizza.
313. If I ever share my food then you should know that you are damn special for my future.
314. A burger is meant to be eaten like you love it.
315. Everytime I order food I get goose bumps as if I’m ordering love.
316. If you cannot cook good then order it from somewhere.
317. Food is love of life.
318. If I cook, I make sure I good it as good looking I am.
319. The saddest thing about food is not being to able it.
320. If you want to take me on date, bring me food.
321. If you see me sad, bring me food; pizza specifically.
322. How could someone not love cold coffee with ice cream.
323. To all those chai lovers have you ever drunk cold coffee with ice cream?
324. Eat and sleep is what I do on repeat.
325. How wonderful it would have been if we could eat without getting fat.
326. I would not believe in development until we can eat as much as we want and still not get fat.
327. If you ever dare to surprise me at midnight, it had better be food.
328. Books and food are the best things to give to someone.
329. If you are wondering about where to take me, out. Take me to a place with lots of food.
330. I am not like people who take so much time for ordering food. I have been thinking about it ever since we decided to eat.
331. For those who say who boys cannot cook should visit me once.
332. I am not good in cooking but I know many places with good food which is same.
333. If you date me, i will share everything with you but my food.
334. If you ever try to eat my last slice of pizza then we are done, it’s over.
335. I want to marry a guy who can cook because we cannot order food from outside daily.
336. I am as possessive about food as other girls are about their boyfriend.
337. Hey girl, it’s okay if you cannot cook. I will do that for you.
338. I do not spend money on shopping rather I spend it on eating.
339. Cold coffee is all I need when I am stressed, happy, enjoying, angry; in my every mood.
340. You know the best thing about food, it does not complain.
341. If your friend orders food for you then that friend is bliss.
342. In love with street food isn’t a statement. It is an emotion.
343. A fancy restaurant is not good at all, if it does not serve my favorite food.
344. Food is not a word it is an emotion.
345. If you do not get excited about food then I do not want to be friends with you.
346. Food is for foodies.
347. To the people on diet, you do not know what you are missing.
348. Food should be the top priority of everyone.
349. Food is the best invention for humankind.
350. How wonderful it would have been, if we can eat and not get fat.
351. Making food is too mainstream. That is why I order it online.
352. Food is the drug that I take regularly.
353. You know what the best thing about food is. EVERYTHING.
354. Half of my salary is wasted on the food.
355. Food is what I need in all my blues.
356. If you ever see me in a restaurant, order me food before start talking.
357. It’s tough to love food and fitness at the same time.
358. I wasn’t able to choose between two food options so I ordered both.
359. Everytime I am confused what to eat, I choose all the options.
360. Tasty food is the bliss of live.
361. I didn’t choose food. Food chose me.
362. Cold coffee in evening at your terrace is the best option available.
363. If you can cook good food for me, we are living together forever.
364. People who o not eat street food do not know what they are missing.
365. The only type of festivals I look forward is the food festival.
366. Gaming and eating food are the two things I am good at.
367. Pizza is the only that I do not share loved ones also.
368. The people of deny for food is the type I want to stay away.
369. Nothing gives as much happiness as calling food MINE.
370. You see that food with extra cheese, its mine.
371. French fries are those potatoes who went Harvard to graduate.
372. If you do not like French fries can I eat yours too?
373. Horror story: and then she eats my French fries.
374. Girls who eat my food on a date are the worst kind.
375. Movies and chips in a blanket with bae is the best date.
376. If eating is disease then I am its patient.
377. How can I say no to food when it the only thing that makes me happy.
378. I take myself out on a date to eat the food I like.
379. Loving my life and food!
380. With time every priority change but not priority of eating.
381. I may settle for everything but with food there is no compromise.
382. Lucky are those who eat and are still in great shape.
383. I travel the world to taste food of different countries.
384. Cooking is an art and I am an art lover.
385. If you see tasty food, go and eat it.
386. Eat, eat, eat and then repeat.,
387. I eat until I get tired from eating. Then I take rest and eat again.
388. To me easting is like breathing.
389. Eat until you breathe.
390. I live to eat every day.
391. Pizza and bae, my two loves.
392. Does love for chocolates makes you a foodie?
393. I do not need a lover I need food.
394. Imagine what will happen if there would not be any of good food? Now stop imagining and start eating.
395. My best friend is one who brings me food.
396. A friend who gives you his/her share of food are the best of kind.
397. People say I eat a lot, so I stopped…talking to those people.
398. The people who stop you from eating are the kind you want to stay away.
399. If I ever gets kidnap it will be because be kidnapper offered me my favorite food.
400. How does it feel to not able eat your favorite food? Don’t ask me, I always eat it.
401. If you are ever bored then come to me, we both will eat together.
402. Interrupt me at any point of day but not while eating.
403. Eating like living.
404. Friendship goals: eating together.
405. People who know what to eat are sorted for their life.
406. The day I won’t eat my favorites food will be the day… just stop that day won’t come ever.
407. Food is happiness. Happiness is food.
408. Happiness can be found in all shapes and sizes, for example see food.
409. It is good to love food but nothing meets when you are crazy for it.
410. Being foodie is difficult because all you want to do eat, sometimes your friends’ food as well.
411. Loving food is like loving someone who will give everything just to meet your expectations.
412. To everyone who doesn’t lust over food, how are you even alive?
413. If you want to be my best friend, remember do not try taking food from my plate under any circumstances.
414. How boring it would have been if we have to eat only one type of food for life.
415. Eating and sleeping all day are my best qualities.
416. I know love is all great and mighty but what about food and more food.
417. If you are looking for true love then you should start loving your food.
418. To make friends you need to eat together.
419. Everytime me and my gang go out, it’s not to have fun but to eat.
420. I eat all day and when I cannot eat, I talk about eating it.
421. I do not get excited seeing humans as I get excited seeing food.
422. Food is just like orchestra, only good flavors turning to band.
423. Yes I agree that it is easy to cook, but is it easier than ordering online food.
424. There is nothing like healthy and good food. They are parallel lines of food world.
425. If you can make your food healthier than you can even spoil its taste.
426. Either it is good food or healthy food. They both cannot come together.
427. You want to see my true love but you can’t because its dead. It was the chicken that I ate sometime back.
428. If you can like veg-briyani then sorry we cannot be friends.
429. Is thinking about food all day comes under normal?
430. Yesterday I was thinking about quitting junk food. Then? Nothing much, I just stopped thinking.
431. People who suggests you bad places to eat are the ones you should stay away.
432. I want a pajama restaurant where I don’t need to dress up to go and eat.
433. Eating and being in my bed all day is my new thing.
434. The first thing my parents did when I was born was to feed me. And since then I never stopped loving food.
435. For me food is fuel.
436. Everytime I see my favorite food I forget that I am on dieting.
437. Dieting can be tough man when you are a food lover.
438. Eating like its rejuvenation time.
439. If its made of chocolate then I love it.
440. I can break a promise, a relationship but a promise to eat food together can never be broken by me.
441. Love for rice is the new cool thing for me.
442. I love home food that is why I do not eat outside rather I will get it parcel for home.
443. You want to feel melting love in your mouth then you should try eating cheese pasta.
444. If I have lots of problems then I will eat first then sleep.
445. Someone said to me that I should do what I love and since then I am eating my favorite food daily.
446. World would be divided by borders but it is united by food.
447. Divided by nations and united by food.
448. Someone said to me that go and do something, which you enjoy, so I slept only after eating.
449. Can I eat without gaining weight?
450. I want to eat my favorite food but the problem is i am full but my heart is.
451. Sometimes, your stomach is full but not your heart.
452. Eating dessert first because life is uncertain AF.
453. To balance my diet I take food in my both hands.
454. If you do not love pasta then sorry, I cannot love you.
455. Break the promise done with me but not the plan of eating together.
456. If you are looking for secret love ingredient then my dear, it is either the cheese or chocolate.
457. Midnight snacks are what keep me sane all the night.
458. Sure you want your loved ones to lie on your lap and I want it too. That is why I have pizza in my lap.
459. Coffee is the new symbol of not discriminating among people because no matter if it is black coffee, white cream coffee or tanned coffee we still love coffee.
460. If you are out of ideas, coffee is the idea to bring out other ideas.
461. I was following my heart and then I do not know how I reached to fridge.
462. My love for coffee is like love of girls for lipstick.
463. Nothing matches the sweetness of chocolate, which is flowing through the lips of your girlfriend.
464. The favorite place of mine to eat chocolate is from my girlfriend’s lips.
465. If I would have to hunt for my food, I will starting French fries first.
466. French fries I that fat guy who exercised hard and maturity hit him.
467. To live life to the fullest you need to have a full stomach too.
468. Cupcakes and muffins are cousins out of which one stays in country while other went abroad for studies.
469. Eating salad one day and then eating cupcakes, other is the perfect balance of life.
470. The girls who keep thinking about food all day are my favorite. At least they will not whine while ordering food.
471. I want a guy who will say to me those three magical words daily that I brought you food.
472. Looking for a girl who will get impressed by hearing that “ I love her to fridge and back”
473. Perfect has seven letters so does food. No, it doesn’t? But it doesn’t matter until there is food.
474. Food can give you life and also friends and then friends become life.
475. I have always told to finish things, which you start and that is why I never leave my chips bag half. I eat it all.
476. The only thing about eating good food is that no matter how much you eat, you will always end up being hungry again.
477. If food cannot make your angry girlfriend happy then nothing you are in deep trouble.
478. Is there any mod which food cannot fix? If there is then it is not the mood but the food that is bad.
479. People say eating vegetarian food is good but how could I say no to chicken when it is just right in front of me or in my head, everywhere.
480. If you do not have dessert in dinner, I call it a incomplete appetite.
481. A pie without a cheese is as good as eating the bread.
482. A pizza is one of the most amazing thing that is discovered. It can set my any mood happy.
483. Food that look good but taste worst are the main reason of me having a trust issue.
484. Milk is for kids real man drink beer at night.
485. To those people who say cooking is not an art are the ones who do not appreciate fod enough.
486. If I can choose between travelling the world and eating then I would like to eat all the good food.
487. Travelling without eating different cuisine of that place is just like eating without any taste in the food.
488. If you have food with you have everything with you that matters.
489. Eat and sleep should be the logo of my gang.
490. I just want to eat and sleep and keep it on repeat.
491. Thanking everyone who suggested me different places to eat, you people are the type of people every one should have in their life.
492. People who ask a share from my food should remember that there is no we in the food.
493. Either I eat all my food or I eat all my food. There is no sharing with the food.
494. If I can find someone who will accompany me to eat at different places then I am done. I do not need anyone else in life.
495. Some people find love in nature, some in books while others at their own respective places. But I find peace in my food.
496. Who needs a girlfriend/boyfriend when you can have a friend to eat with you.
497. Good taste last forever.
498. I wish that just like good taste of food, good food could also last forever.
499. People should be like chocolate always there for you and satisfying.
500. If we ever be in relation then you will be the icing of my cupcake because you brings the best of me.
501. I want you to be the topping of my cake ,the sweetness to my juice. Basically, it is a foodie who is proposing you.
502. If we date, I promise you good food and good food. In short, I promise you tasty happiness for lifetime.
503. I think answer to every sadness is food because I have seen no person sad who is holding their favorite food.
504. My relationship status includes finding different people to eat together daily.
505. Someone asked me my relationship status and I replied in relationship with my food.
506. I call a good food true masterpiece.
507. How to make me happy? Bring me good food, make good food for me, or take me to good food.
508. Whoever said that man’s happiness goes from his stomach said it correct.
509. I do not like pastries because I am never satisfied with just one slice.
510. People love food because they like it. I lust for food because food is life.
511. Sometimes, I give false excuses to people so that I can eat in peace.
512. If I say I am busy doing very important, eating my favorite food can be one of the reasons of it.
513. If you cannot bake your favorite food then date someone who can.
514. Sometimes, it is good to date people who do not like eating food. In that way, you do not have to share your food with them.
515. I need the whole damn cake to satisfy my hunger and lust for food.
516. Having different preferences for eating is a good thing, you would never have to share your food.
517. Cookies and world is similar, they both are round and human are eating both of them with great interest.
518. Current status is lusting for food.
519. People have different types of lust these days, and here I am lusting just over my food.
520. Why don’t we have saying like, bake the world rather than making it.
521. If I would be what I eat then I will be everything that exists as a food. Because I want to try everything that is good and tasty.
522. If it takes 21 days to make or break a habit then I would like to eat my favorite food for 21 days straight.
523. My friend was asking me questions I replied chocolate to all of them. Because no matter what the question is chocolate is always the answer.
524. I buy happiness in the form of food that I love.
525. Never break friendship with people, who cook good food, they will cost you a diet.
526. I am sad when I cannot eat my favorite food.
527. Even a gamer stops his/her gaming for eating the food. Such strong is the power of food.
528. I feel my food is investment I am doing to my body. That is why I make sure that I eat only good food.
529. My mother stopped me from eating at night so I took out the light from fridge. It had no use in there.
530. I thought of losing weight then lost that thought over my favorite food.
531. I do not understand why there is a round pizza in a square box, which has triangle slices. Life is confusing man.
532. I do not like seafood, I like see-food because everytime I see it, I want that fod in my tummy.
533. Doctor advised me to eat only one piece of cake per day so I ate whole cake without cutting it, now that’s just one piece.
534. I am on a daily diet; I do not eat anything when asleep. But if I wake up I need food within minutes.
535. I wish my life could be like caterpillar, I would have eaten as much as I want then slept for a hile to be woken up as a beautiful butterfly.
536. Pacman is my inspiration at parties, I eat any food that comes in front of me and runs when I see people.
537. Sometimes, I eat food so that I can upload its pictures on Instagram.
538. People who eat a lot of food but do not upload it on Instagram are those who are not eating any good food.
539. My dieting rule is, if nobody saw me eating then I haven’t ate it. Simple as that.
540. Many times I am not able to upload pictures of my food on Instagram because I am very impatient and ate it before clicking a picture.
541. I want to lose weight very desperately but then my father didn’t taught me to lose in anything.
542. I wish the dishes can disappear and get cleaned automatically after I eat my food.
543. Once my girlfriend/boyfriend asked me what is more important in life. The love or food. I wanted to answer her that she/he is very important to me but I could not because I was busy in eating my food.
544. I like eating egg but only at specific places like how about in a cake.
545. If you have to choose between love and food then which is the first thing that you will eat to celebrate your singlehood.
546. Food isn’t important part of balance diet, it is important part of balanced life. Food is everything.
547. The people who invite me at their place and make my favorite food for dinner are the real loved ones.
548. Cooking fancy food is not just about looks it has to taste good as well.
549. Look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for someone to sleep and have fun.
550. My happiness depends on the food I eat and the type of people I eat with.
551. I love my girlfriend like a fat kid loves eating. Just I am not fat and I do not have girlfriend, but I have food.
552. If the dinner is good then the day concludes in a better way.
553. Raising toast for friends is old fashion; let us raise beer pitchers together.
554. Does drinking your favorite beer come under the category of being foodie?
555. I love my food and beer equally, no wait I just love my beer.
556. If you take a girl out to eat at her favorite places will give you better chances of dating her rather than taking her to different places.Tags: eat eating food food quotes healthy eating
Back to top