The first thought that crosses our mind when think of karma is ‘what goes around, comes around’, isn’t it? Here we are bringing 100 top karma quotes that will make you more aware about your actions, reactions and behavior in life.
To some karma is real and to some it is nothing but just philosophy. But most of the people believe that karma works for sure, though in mysterious ways. Here you’ll find short karma quotes along with revenge and karma quotes.
One of the virtues associated so close to karma is “revenge“, isn’t it? Those who believe in karma also believe in good and bad effects of karma. Taking revenge denote bad karma, while forgiveness denote good karma. Here you will also find good karma quotes and bad karma quotes that will make you more and more aware about your actions and reactions while being hurt or being insulted.
Other virtues associated with karma are love, ego and cheating. Love and cheating is where people really hope that karma works ! You will find it in some of the quotes below.
When it comes to karma, the eastern philosophy and Hinduism seem to have introduced and produced majority of books and scriptures, for example the conversation between Lord Krishna and Arjuna recorded in the book Bhagwad Gita is based on the law of karma. Also many leading spiritual gurus like Swami Vivekananda, Sadhguru, Sri Aurobindo, Buddha, Jesus etc. have talked about karma. But karma being an individual experience, almost majority of people from both the eastern culture as well as western culture do believe in it.
One of the most interesting aspects that’s associated with karma is reincarnation. It is believed in some cultures that karma from your present life gets forwarded to your next life as well.
One question that may come across your mind regarding the law of karma is that is karma a tool for the weak or an ornament of the strong ? Let’s find out in below quotes.
1. I hear the karma train coming. You may want to start running.
2. Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.
3. People who create their own drama, deserve their own karma.
4. Karma works in mysterious ways. Sometimes your payback time comes quickly for bad karma and sometimes you get to wait for fruits for your good karma. – Devang Vibhakar
5. Karma never loses an address.
6. I saw that. – Karma
7. Karma. Serving up justice one person at a time.
8. One thing about them tables. They always turn.
9. What goes around comes around.
10. Karma has no deadline.
11. Eat. Sleep. Karma. Repeat.
12. Karma sometimes is misunderstood as a curse. It’s not. It’s simply a way of how things work. – Devang Vibhakar
13. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
14. Peace is never a constant. Karma is.
15. Less drama. More good karma.
16. Have no fear because karma is here.
17. What you give is what you get. This ain’t charity. This is karma.
18. There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. – Sylvester Stallone
19. Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. – Sakyong Mipham
20. As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. – Nina Hagen
21. I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back. – Megan Fox
22. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good. – Russell Simmons
23. I believe in karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. – Yannick Noah
24. When you believe in karma, you simply become an observer. – Devang Vibhakar
25. Every action you make, you’ve got a price waiting for you. You deserve it.
26. Life is a boomerang. What you give, you get.
27. Keep calm and let karma finish it.
28. You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. That’s why I’m here. – Karma
29. Time and karma: When a bird is alive, it eats ants. When the bird has died, ants eat it. One tree can be made into a million matchsticks, but only one matchstick is needed to burn a million trees.
30. Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s karma.
31. You don’t need a sorting hat to tell you where you belong, you only need to focus on your life and let karma answer.
32. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
33. Maturity is when you have the power to destroy someone who did you wrong but you just breathe, walk away and let karma deal with them.
34. I am on your side. – Karma
35. Karma isn’t revenge; it is a mirror of your soul’s mistakes and for those that wish bad karma for you, it is also a mirror of their mistakes. Karma was never meant to be a punishment. It is a reminder of your soul’s true self to be better than all the insecurities that hurt others because of your own fear and lack in faith that God has a plan for you. – Shannon L. Alder
36. When someone you respected, turns out to be insulting you, simply create the distance. That distance in itself is karma in progress. – Devang Vibhakar
37. Karma. No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky God will let you watch.
38. Be careful how you treat people. What you do do others has a funny way of coming back on you.
39. Karma says that you cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.
40. Karma says that learn to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
41. Mouth can lie, eyes cannot. People will forget, karma will not.
42. Think good thoughts, say nice things, do good for others. Everything comes back.
43. Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
44. If you try to generate good karmas intentionally, does that work? – Devang Vibhakar
45. Never seek revenge. Rotten fruit will fall by itself.
46. The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. – Marcus Aurelius
47. A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with his individual karma. – Sri Yukteshwar
48. Never become a monster to defeat one. – Karma
49. They can ignore you now, But they will need you later. Karma plays its role in time.
50. Karma is just you, repeating your patterns, virtues, and flaws until you finally get what you deserve.
51. The same person who mistreated you will end up needing you.
52. Karma does not see your activity, it sees your intentions behind them. You can’t cheat thy karma. – Devang Vibhakar
53. The very first act of ‘cutting karma’ is to stop complaining about situations & people, no matter what! – Naam Deo
55. I wish you could order karma like flowers and have it delivered.
56. It is an exchange with the universe, what I give I get back. There is so much power in realizing that.
57. KARMA means that you can change your destiny, not simply be ruled by it.
58. Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow.
59. Think twice before doing sin but do not think even for a second to do Dharma!
60. You break your karmic cycle when you wake up to your self awareness, that every person and situation is just teaching you to rise beyond attachment, to forgive and move on in life. – Megha H B Kothari
61. Don’t worry, you see that person who wronged you, they will get theirs. That doesn’t mean you just forgive and forget, it means that you can take heart, knowing that their time is coming.
62. One must bear with everything, because everything is determined by actions (Karmas). Again, our present actions can counteract the effect of past actions. – Sarada Devi
63. The law of karma is to give you liberation, but we turned into bondage.
64. One must make a routine to meditate in the morning and evening. If meditation is done on a regular basis, then you may never have to face the burden of past bad karmas.
65. Karma is real. What you do to others come back on you in the same way or worse!
66. Neither does a man become free of karmas, without having stepped into the cycle of karma, nor does he attain ultimate bliss and merger merely by giving up on karma. – Lord Krishna (Bhagwad Gita, Chapter 3, Verse 4)
67. Karma doesn’t discriminate.
68. Dear Karma, I know you are very busy but here is a list of people you probably missed! Just in case….
69. Karma works far better than revenge. – Devang Vibhakar
70. Karma’s law is a science, action and reaction of your acts…equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. – Vikas Rajpopat
71. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.
72. Karma doesn’t spare anyone.
73. Did you ever notice that people who karma has caught up with think they are victims.
74. Don’t fear God. Fear karma. God forgives, karma doesn’t.
75. Karma is doing its job since the beginning of time.
76. One day you will realize the damages being done to you are your karma.
77. My intentions define my karma. My activity simply is a vessel of my intentions. – Devang Vibhakar
78. Beware. Karma has a wicked sense of humor.
79. Karma: Life’s little way of saying, “Let’s see how you like it.”
80. Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over.
81. You can never cheat karma.
82. It’s called karma and it’s pronounced ha-ha-ha-ha.
83. You started it. – Karma
84. Dear Karma, please be punctual.
85. Karma is kind of a balance that gets forwarded into the next life as well. If this was not the case, everyone would be born with the same kinds of facilities. – Devang Vibhakar
86. Whether there lies any law of Karma or not, inside you, there is someone who will remind you about what you have done and what you haven’t. – Vikas Rajpopat
87. The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let karma do the rest.
88. Create good karma.
89. Give out what you most want to come back.
90. Karma visiting the narcissists. Checkmate, friend.
91. I would never wish anything bad on anyone. But I have no control over karma.
92. My dream job would be driving the karma bus.
93. God’s automated system of accounting is called karma. – Devang Vibhakar
94. Revenge is a waste of time and resources. Karma will do that much better than you can.
95. Your actions cause karma’s reactions.
96. Karma is simple. Karma is as karma does.
97. Who you are is what you have been. Who you will be is what you do now.
98. You choose the behavior, you choose the consequences!
99. The law of Karma is above everything as it’s as natural as… you harvest what you sow. – Vikas Rajpopat
100. Forgiveness from the heart attracts the best karma. – Devang VibhakarTags: bad karma quotes bhagwad gita karma good karma quotes karma quotes law of karma lord krishna karma revenge and karma quotes short karma quotes
Back to top