Here’s the ultimate collection of logo design quotes. It’s a combination of descriptive as well as short quotes on logo design. Although logo design is a part of graphic design, but it’s a very important part of it. The brand design journey begins with the logo design.
Following quotes will give you an idea about what difference does it make to hire a professional logo designer and do it with low budget. These brand design quotes will give you clarity about the design process and its Do’s and Dont’s.
These small quotes on design will provide you with big understanding of the design process. For many, graphic design is similar to artwork, which it’s not. Graphic design is essential to represent your brand, in the most simplest and minimalist way, that your target audience gets connected with easily. It’s your business that you’re representing through your logo, not some artwork.
Although, these quotes are specifically for logo design but in a way these graphic design quotes will give you idea about the general graphic design process. Some quotes are from graphic design industry experts who have extensive experience in the field.
As you go through the following 50 quotes, you will surely feel that these are the quotes on simplicity in design. A business does not need an impressive and heavy design to reach to mass. Simplicity rocks. Look at the logos of top companies and you will see that they are using the simple logos for their brand, although they can afford to design a highly colorful and complex logo. Simplicity speaks for itself.
Hope you can find the inspiration in these design quotes that will help design your brand logo accordingly. Let’s get into the quotes.
Logo Design Quotes
Helpful logo design quotes
1. Take logo design seriously. It’s the entry point of your branding.
2. Logo design is much more than fancy fonts and colors. It’s more about how your brand should be represented.
3. Design your logo considering various future uses of it like on stationery (business card, envelope, letterhead), social media profiles and printing materials.
4. Before hiring a graphic designer to design your logo, make sure you have vision of logo in mind. It’s you who is the real creator of your logo. Graphic designer is simply your assistance.
5. Your company logo is the representation of your entire company culture, i.e. products, customer service and values.
6. You live once, you die once but you can revise logo multiple times, before you publish it.
7. Did you know that the top companies in the world choose the style of minimalism for their logo design instead of a fancy logo?
8. A minimalist logo design lives for a long time in the minds of your target audience.
9. Design your logo considering your target audience in mind.
10. An outstanding logo is always simple.
11. Remember it’s the logo that you’re designing, not a decorative and complex artwork.
12. Designing a simple logo for your company requires lots of complications in the design process.
13. Logo design put in simple words: thinking made visual.
14. A graphic designer is not a mind reader. So don’t just tell him/her that you want an ‘awesome’ logo, rather provide details that are easy to follow.
15. Your logo design is your identity. Have a good budget for it.
16. Logo design represents your brand’s look & feel.
17. Want to make your brand memorable? Go for a flat and minimalist logo design.
18. Give enough time to process of logo design. But once you have finalized your company logo, don’t keep on changing it.
19. There is no such thing as a perfect logo ! It’s your work that adds the tag of ‘perfection’ to it.
20. Did you know that specific font type speaks about specific business? Choose the font type for your logo wisely.
21. A good logo is more than design, it also symbolizes your strategy.
22. Just because you know Canva, doesn’t mean that you should do it yourself and design your logo. Hire a professional logo designer.
23. There will always be a difference in the logos designed for five dollars and five hundred dollars.
Logo Design Quotes by Experts
24. Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. – Paul Rand
25. A logo doesn’t sell (directly), it identifies. – Paul Rand
26. Logos are the graphic extension of the internal realities of a company. – Saul Bass
27. A logo is not a brand—it’s only a symbol for a brand. A brand is much more than a logo. – Marty Neumeier
28. The strongest logos tell simple stories. – Sol Sender
29. Always associate a minimal icon that goes with your logo.
30. Before getting your logo design, make sure that it has these elements embedded in it: Simple, Relevant, Memorable, Timeless and Versatile.
31. Paying a low amount on logo design and expecting a top notch design is an oxymoron. – Devang Vibhakar
32. Investment in your business logo design is an investment in your business.
33. What’s a best logo design? The answer is simple, the one that is simple and memorable.
34. A professional logo designer will always ask you questions related to your business.
35. A professional logo design helps business boom.
36. Design your future. Start with a logo. – Jarod Kintz
37. Seemingly logo is shape, color, etc. but what makes it an identity of a company is something hidden in it. – Vikas Rajpopat
38. Simplicity has its own magic. When mind is simple, message becomes simple and thus logo reflects that simplicity. – Vikas Rajpopat
39. There is no such thing as quick logo design. Then it’s not logo design but template editing.
40. Sometimes, logo speaks everything about you and your company. Be selective. – Vandana Rajpopat
41. Apart from how your logo looks, what should be your focus is what it communicates. – Vandana Rajpopat
42. Always make holiday versions of your logo to keep your identity throbbing. – Devang Vibhakar
43. What’s a world class logo design? The one that conveys your business idea in an easy to understand way, just by looking at it.
44. For a true creative expert, designing a logo is like designing a culture.
45. Make a matching icon for your logo that can also stand out on its own without your business name.
46. For a memorable logo, save your excitement after assigning logo designer the work. Logo design requires time and freedom.
47. Best logo design ensures your business success.
48. Best logo design should not necessarily be attractive, but it surely be able to convey the experience you are promising to your target audience.
49. Tell your logo designer what you want in the logo instead of telling what you don’t want. That’s called giving a creative direction.
50. Creative design doesn’t mean too many elements, it means the ability to express the thinking through visibility.
Logo design is one of the most essential parts of your brand. You need to consider few important things in check while designing your logo, like knowing what you want, guiding the designer with proper creative direction, assigning the proper budget for the same and put efforts in your business to make sure your logo reflects your business culture. And yes, go for a simple and minimal logo.