Here’s the ultimate collection of 100+ millionaire lifestyle quotes. In a way, these are rich man quotes who want to prosper in life by becoming a millionaire. These millionaire mindset quotes are so powerful that you can hardly resist the taste of it. These motivational quotes are must for every entrepreneur and businessman who wants earn success with their hard work.
To become a millionaire is obviously associated directly with money, but it’s actually much more than that. Becoming a millionaire also means becoming successful, and its brings its perks like you can afford to spend more time doing what you love and spend more time traveling.
This list contains millionaire quotes on money, successful millionaire quotes (how it feels to be a millionaire, you know!) as well as millionaire sayings on attitude, love, woman, girl and men. I had read somewhere girl millionaire quotes and came to a feeling that may be it means more to a girl (or a woman) than a man to become a millionaire?
Feel free to share these millionaire quotes on Instagram and Facebook.
1. Money is power.
2. Never doubt yourself.
3. Get your mind on money.
4. It all started with a dream.
5. Being a millionaire is much more than being rich and having lots of money. A million dollars in your bank account also increases your confidence to the next level. – Devang Vibhakar
6. Average is the new broke.
7. You can’t deposit excuses.
8. Don’t marry rich. Be rich.
9. What’s the secret of being millionaire? Just to believe it, just to feel it, just to experience before millions come. – Vikas Rajpopat
10. Feed your mind with success.
11. The first requirement to be a millionaire is to have the feeling of really handling that amount comfortably. – Raaj Desai
12. Make moves or make excuses.
13. Old ways don’t open new doors.
14. Depending upon which society and community you live in, being a millionaire can also enhance your social personality. – Devang Vibhakar
15. Success is the sweetest revenge.
16. Make it a lifestyle, not a duty.
17. Nothing worth having comes easy.
18. When you become a millionaire, the prime thing you want to be concerned about is the change that will come in your attitude. – Devang Vibhakar
19. I didn’t come here to be average.
20. He wanted a boss, so he came one.
21. Riches begin with a state of mind.
22. I’m always in the mood for success.
23. Being a millionaire is same as being successful because money plays the vital role in our overall life at different portions of it such as personal, social, professional, emotional and physical. – Devang Vibhakar
24. Work according to the life you want.
25. The goal is to retire young and rich.
26. You don’t deserve anything. Earn it.
27. I don’t follow dreams. I hunt goals.
28. If your product or service reaches to millions, you are in for becoming a millionaire. – Raaj Desai
29. I have a dream worth more than sleep.
30. The cars we drive say a lot about us.
31. Becoming a millionaire is kind of similar to being enlightened. You begin to see things more clearly. – Devang Vibhakar
32. Hustle plus heart will set you apart.
33. A rich man has no need for character.
34. Play like there is no chance to fail.
35. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
36. If you are on journey of becoming a millionaire and you also get motivation from your love, your girl, your woman, your man, then it’s just heaven. – Devang Vibhakar
37. They’ll ignore you until they need you.
38. I know what I want and I’m gonna get it.
39. Underestimate no one, especially yourself.
40. Get so rich that expensive becomes cheap.
41. You have 2 choices, get rich or get rich.
42. Being millionaire doesn’t simply mean the accumulation of money, but it’s more about enhancement of your status, both from within and outside. – Devang Vibhakar
43. Be a boss, date a boss. Build an empire.
44. Great richness comes to those who hustle.
45. Only ride with people you’ve walked with.
46. The lack of money is the root of all evil.
47. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
48. I don’t it for money. I do it for freedom.
49. If you have become a millionaire, the next step should be spirituality. – Devang Vibhakar
50. It’s not about money, it’s about lifestyle.
51. Until I get what I want in life, I’m broke.
52. If you don’t have what you want, work harder.
53. How to be successful: Focus on your own thing.
54. We can never understand the feeling of being a girl or woman and having earned a million dollars. Freedom gets defined in its actual meaning here. – Devang Vibhakar
55. The goal isn’t to look rich. It’s to be rich.
56. Focus on the come up rather than the turn up.
57. ‘I will do it later’, said no millionaire ever.
58. It’s business, leave your emotions at the door.
59. You think making money is hard? Try being broke!
60. To gain much, we must first do well with little!
61. How richness comes from within? What you start believing, you start realising it. So biggest challenge is nothing but to believe. – Vikas Rajpopat
62. I believe in hustle. I don’t play with the luck.
63. I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.
64. Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
65. Work until you don’t have to introduce yourself.
66. Hard work puts you where good luck can find you.
67. Money or assets are not the only possessions to make you rich. Knowledge, experience, skills and many such qualities can also make a person rich. Every person has the potentials to be rich and there is a simple mantra to be followed- Identify your strength, work hard and excel. Being rich means excelling with your power. – Devanshi Joshi
68. Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy Mercedes.
69. Spread your wings and rise above negative people.
70. I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.
71. I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor. Rich is better.
72. Make the decision to get rich and never look back.
73. Work until your signature becomes your autograph.
74. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
75. Rich is not a goal. Five million in three years is.
76. I’m coming for everything they said I couldn’t have.
77. On a mission to build an empire and leave a legacy.
78. You will never make it if you care what others think.
79. I have to be successful because I love expensive things.
80. Putting yourself first isn’t selfish. It’s necessary.
81. They are average that’s why they don’t see your vision.
82. If we are not talking business, I don’t want to listen.
83. Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
84. I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich.
85. My rich money mindset is so much bigger than my problems.
86. Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams.
87. Sometimes you have to unfollow some people in real life.
88. Life is too short to be working for someone else’s dream.
89. They’ll laugh at your dreams until you start making money.
90. If size mattered the elephant would be the king of jungle.
91. Repeat after me: Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
92. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
93. Your life is your business. Don’t let someone else run it.
94. I didn’t study at Harvard. But I will hire people who did.
95. If you don’t fit in, you’re probably doing the right thing.
96. If it makes you happy, no one else’s opinion should matter.
97. Today they call you crazy. Tomorrow they will call you boss.
98. If you wake up thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
99. Never give up. One day you’ll look back and be glad you didn’t.
100. 3 Steps to success: Seat a goal, work like hell, never give up.
101. It is extremely difficult to become rich with a poor work ethic.
102. Being broke is hard. Becoming wealthy is hard. Choose your hard.
103. Now I will do what others won’t so later I can do what others can’t.
104. With the right amount of inspiration you can get to any destination.
105. Direction is more important than speed, many are going nowhere fast.
106. Kiss French, Drive German, Dress Italian, Eat Mexican, Party Caribbean.
107. Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it.
108. When you realize that you’ve got nothing to lose, you’ll turn into a beast.
109. I don’t have time to hate anyone. I either love you or I don’t care at all.
110. You’re not rich until you can fly on a private jet without posting a picture.
111. If you are born poor it’s not your fault. But if you die poor it’s your fault.
112. I don’t know much about being a millionaire, but I’ll bet I’d be a darling at it.
113. Never tell anyone your plans, show them your results instead.
114. If you hand with 9 rich people you’re bound to be the 10th one.