Is real estate all about investment? Or it is about marketing, sales and public relations? Or is it combination of all and much more? Well, hear it from famous people in below mentioned real estate quotes.
Real Estate Quotes
1. Land lasts forever.
2. Location Location Location. – Bruce Ailion
3. Stop selling. Start helping. – Zig Ziglar
4. Expansion always, in all ways. – Ryan Serhant
5. Real Estate Is A Contact Sport.
6. Landlords grow rich in their sleep. – John Stuart Mill
7. Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
8. Sold is my favorite four letter word!
9. The best investment on earth is earth. – Louis Glickman
10. Keep calm. I’m your real estate agent.
11. Buy land, they’re not making it anymore. – Mark Twain
12. My strategy for survival, You list, you last. – Gregg Goldsholl
13. We put the customer back in customer service. – Sissy Lappin
14. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. – Warren Buffett
15. We have more buyers than have homes available.
16. Our value proposition is accuracy and convenience – Ben Caballero
17. If you liked it then you should put an offer on it.
18. The best time to buy a home is always five years ago. – Ray Brown
19. You are not buying a home…You are buying a lifestyle. – Sarah F. Findel
20. The major fortunes in America have been made in land. – John D. Rockefeller
21. A realtor is not a salesperson. They’are a matchmaker.
22. He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land.
23. I want to be a successful landlord. I like real estate.
24. Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait. – Will Rogers
25. This is a real-estate-driven economy from top to bottom. – Christopher Thornberg
26. A great property manager is key to success in real estate. – Robert Kiyosaki
27. This is my strategy; not to negotiate. That is negotiation. – Fredrik Eklund
28. If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else? – Tamir Sapir
29. Best things to be in life. First born, 2nd wife, 3rd broker. – Gregg Goldsholl
30. The small landholders are the most precious part of a state. – Thomas Jefferson
31. My own recipe for world peace is a bit of land for everyone. – Gladys Taber
32. Use what you have, to get what you need, to get what you want.
33. If you don’t care care of your customer, your competitor will. – Bob Hooe
34. Real estate is the closest thing to the proverbial pot of gold.
35. Successful people in real estate are nicest people you can know. – Wendy Alexander
36. Real Estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. – Rita Manzione
37. Thinking a long-term investment? Think real estate. It always pays.
38. No experience in investing? Choose real estate as your first option.
39. I would give a thousand furlongs of sea for an acre of barren ground. – Shakespeare
40. Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful. – Hazrat Inayat Khan
41. Every buyer and every seller has their own unique set of circumstances. – Rick Sheppard
42. How you make your money is a lot more important than how much you make. – Gary Vaynerchuk
43. Investing in real estate is about vision, timing and will to take risk.
44. Buy real estate, forget for five years and then enjoy your world trip.
45. Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. – Andrew Carnegie
46. Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing. – John Stuart Mill
47. I still think buying a home is the best investment any individual can make. – John Paulson
48. Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there. – William Penn Adair
49. I’ve always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike. – Leona Helmsley
50. Risk is everywhere but real estate is always more stable than stock market.
51. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
52. It’s not just about investment, real estate is about owning a piece of earth!
53. Only real estate provides opportunity to become millionaire in span of 5 years.
54. If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur. – Red Adair
55. Making love to a woman is like buying real estate: location, location, location. – Carol Leifer
56. There is something permanent, and something extremely profound, in owning a home. – Kenny Guinn
57. Real estate is the only investment that gets appreciated with the passage of time.
58. But land is land, and it’s safer than the stocks and bonds of Wall Street swindlers. – Eugene O’neill
59. Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security. – Suze Orman
60. We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest. – Warren Buffett
61. The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own. – Frank Zappa
62. Don’t hurry. Have patience. That is the first virtue you need as a real estate investor.
63. Real estate can make you anxious at times but it provides precious values at after times.
64. A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters. – Barbara Corcoran
65. Real estate is something that tells me that my money is safe as well as increasing each day.
66. Want the best returns on your money? Make it 10 years to wait after investing in real estate.
67. If real estate was just about money, its owners wouldn’t be getting emotional when selling it.
68. Sometimes your investment in real estate is the large money-pot your children inherit from you.
69. New Yorkers are predatory about real estate. When they sense softening, they move in for the kill. – Anderson Cooper
70. Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too. – Ivanka Trump
71. In a real estate man’s eyes, the most exclusive part of the city is whenever he has a house to sell. – Will Rogers
72. If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. – John Paulson
73. It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate. – Donald Trump
74. In a crowded marketplace fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace not standing out is being invisible. – Seth Godin
75. Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy. – Marshall Field
76. Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it. – Warren Buffet
77. Success if actually a short race- a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over. – Keller Williams
78. Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way and the safest way but the only way to become wealthy. – Marshall Field
79. I really took the lead on putting together the real estate funds-to-funds. Real estate was always interesting to me. – Joe Montana
80. It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away. – Anthony Trollope
81. Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good results. – Warren Buffet
82. Everyone can invest in average opportunities; wealth is built by investing in the greatest opportunity the economy presents. – Giovanni Fernandez
83. Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy! – John Jacob Astor
84. Buy real estate in areas where the path exists…and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own. – David Waronker
85. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
86. Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth. – Robert Kiyosaki
87. Before you start trying to work out which direction the property market is headed, you should be aware that there are markets within markets – Paul Clitheroe
88. The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today. – Koki Adasi
89. I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I’ll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent. Forget about it. – Ivana Trump
90. Real estate practice is not about selling or buying a home. It’s about representing your client’s greatest asset to your clients greatest benefit. – Alex Delgado
91. It’s much easier for me to make a major life, multi-million dollar decisions, than it is to decide on a carpet for my front porch. That’s the truth. – Oprah Winfrey
92. Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk. – Armstrong Williams
93. Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly. – Winston Churchill
94. To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations. – Anthony Hitt
95. Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth. – Theodore Roosevelt
96. Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security. – Russell Sage
97. I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth. – Jesse Jones
98. In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models. – Akira Mori
99. In the real estate business, you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of. – Johnny Isakson
100. Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate. – Andrew Carnegie