The ultimate collection of success quotes that will ignite the power inside you to work hard and achieve your dreams. This list contains both short success quotes and long ones, very useful for entrepreneurs, students and work. Consider these motivational quotes as the key to success that if used properly, your dreams are half achieved. Just don’t go through these super quotes but grow through them. If you are so desperate and committed to reach to your desired destination, it is strongly recommended to apply the following success sayings in your daily life.
1. Failure is a part of success.
2. Success is dependent on effort.
3. People fall forward to success.
4. Every failure is a step to success.
5. To be prepared is half the victory.
6. Success is really about your mindset.
7. Failure is success if we learn from it.
8. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
9. Action is the foundational key to all success.
10. Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
11. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
12. The road to success is always under construction.
13. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
14. The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
15. Survival was my only hope, success my only revenge.
16. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
17. The measure of success is happiness and peace of mind.
18. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
19. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.
20. Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals.
21. There is little success where there is little laughter.
22. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
23. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
24. When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
25. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
26. The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
27. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
28. Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe.
29. True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.
30. Success to me is being a good person, treating people well.
31. The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.
32. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
33. My powers are ordinary. Only my application brings me success.
34. He was a self-made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
35. In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.
36. Winning isn’t everything, but it beats anything in second place.
37. Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
38. The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes.
39. I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.
40. My success isn’t a result of arrogance – it’s a result of belief.
41. Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.
42. The single most important key to success is to be a good listener.
43. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
44. Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.
45. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get.
46. There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.
47. If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.
48. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
49. Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.
50. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
51. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
52. The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
53. In most things success depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed.
54. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
55. You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.
56. You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.
57. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
58. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
59. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
60. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
61. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
62. Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
63. A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.
64. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
65. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
66. Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.
67. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
68. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
69. The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
70. There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.
71. Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength. That’s success.
72. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
73. Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
74. Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.
75. I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success.
76. Without failure there is no sweetness in success. There’s no understanding of it.
77. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
78. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
79. That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
80. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
81. Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
82. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
83. I hope people remember me as a good and decent man. And if they do, then that’s success.
84. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.
85. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
86. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
87. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
88. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
89. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
90. Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.
91. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
92. It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
93. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
94. Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.
95. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
96. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
97. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
98. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
99. I look at where I’m at today and realize that most of my success is owed to the mentors that was in my life.
100. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.Tags: motivational success quotes success quotes success quotes for students success quotes for work ultimate success quotes
Back to top