Typewritersvoice is a very popular account on social media like Facebook and Instagram where we get to read quotes for every situation in life. The quotes are very meaningful and deep. The quotes by Typewritersvoice give voice to basic human emotions about life, love, happiness, hope, relationship, dreams, ambition, imagination and son.
1. Let yourself rest.
2. Pain changes people.
3. Be soft, but not weak.
4. Do more than just exist.
5. Make your wants want you.
6. Find a way, not an excuse.
7. I will be better tomorrow.
8. Judge me when you are perfect.
9. Real feelings don’t change fast.
10. Be good to people for no reason.
11. Acceptance is the key to move on.
12. Someday, it’s going to make sense.
13. I smile because I need to be strong.
14. No one is sent by accident to anyone.
15. No one is you and that is your power.
16. Don’t hate what you don’t understand.
17. In the end we will all become stories.
18. Let’s pretend that everything is okay.
19. You know the truth by the way it feels.
20. My mind is more talkative than my mouth.
21. Someone, somewhere has your selfie saved.
22. Rule #1 of life. Do what makes you happy.
23. When trust is broken, sorry means nothing.
24. Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
25. You are not too old and it is not too late.
26. People say a lot. So, I watch what they do.
27. I will win, not immediately but definitely.
28. My shyness has ruined so many opportunities.
29. Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.
30. Never wait. Life goes faster than you think.
31. Learn to say no without explaining yourself.
32. Good things are coming. Just keep believing.
33. Everyone you meet has something to teach you.
34. People thnk I’m quiet but I’m just observing.
35. All I want is a clear mind and a happy heart.
36. Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
37. My biggest problem is overthinking everything.
38. Don’t take revenge. Let Karma do all the work.
39. We mature with the damage, not with the years.
40. I don’t care how we met, I’m just happy we did.
41. Travel. Money can always return. Time will not.
42. I want to restart my life and make things right
43. Focus on the positives and ignore the negatives.
44. Don’t be a slave to your emotions. Control them.
45. Sometimes the healing hurts more than the wound.
46. Black hearts not not born black- they are burned.
47. It’s never too late to try and make things right.
48. If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble.
49. Name that one movie that made you cry really hard.
50. I want to be someone’s favorite person to talk to.
51. The worst way you can leave someone is in silence.
52. You’re not selfish for wanting to be treated well.
53. If I tell you my problems, that means I trust you.
54. If it costs your inner peace, it is too expensive.
55. It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.
56. Never waste an opportunity just because you’re shy.
57. The ego wants quantity, but the soul wants quality.
58. If you listen properly, you may learn somethng new.
59. Mind is a beautiful servant but a dangerous master.
60. Don’t judge me. You know my name, but not my story.
61. No matter how long it takes, love is worth the wait.
62. Music speaks when words can’t express your feelings.
63. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
64. Admit it, you’re waiting for someone to message you.
65. God’s plan is always more beautiful than our desire.
66. It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory.
67. Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.
68. If you want me to trust you, just be real and honest.
69. People who hide their feelings usually care the most.
70. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
71. I will never fit in. That’s one of my best qualities.
72. They start missing you when they fail to replace you.
73. Life is a series of tiny little miracles. Notice them.
74. Relax. You are enough. You have enough. You do enough.
75. It’s okay to live a life that others do not understand.
76. These days, I’m letting God handle all things above me.
77. Get the inside right. The outside will fall into place.
78. What would you ask for, if you knew the answer was yes?
79. You deserve the love you keep trying to give the world.
80. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
81. Before you assume, try this crazy method called asking.
82. You were not born to just go to work, pay bills and die.
83. Just beause I don’t react, doesn’t mean I didn’t notice.
84. I want to meet myself from someone else’s point of view.
85. You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.
86. The more you assume, the more you get hurt. Ask instead.
87. Never get too attached to anything. It brings suffering.
88. Nothing can drag you down if you’re not holding on to it.
89. When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger.
90. Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
91. Happiness depends on your attitude, not on what you have.
92. It’s not about the looks. It’s the attitude that matters.
93. Time has a way of showing us what really matters in life.
94. We met for a reason. Either you’re a blessing or a lesson.
95. If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.
96. Enjoy who you are. Don’t hate yourself for what you aren’t.
97. You cannot heal in the same environment where you got sick.
98. The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.
99. You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.
100. Don’t ruin a new day by thinking about yesterday. Let it go.
101. Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes a person.
102. Move in silence. Only speak when it’s time to say CHECKMATE.
103. The things we take for granted, someone else is praying for.
104. Laughing until your stomach hurts, it’s what friends are for.
105. So many people love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t.
106. Your salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dreams.
107. Go for it. Whether it ends good or bad, it was an experience.
108. Admit it, sometimes you say your true feelings through jokes.
109. When you past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
110. Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return.
111. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
112. Good times become good memories. Bad times become good lessons.
113. If you love someone, don’t lie. Open up. Be honest. No secrets.
114. Joker and funny people are actually more emotional than others.
115. We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
116. Say what you feel. It’s not being rude, it’s called being real.
117. Sometimes it takes the worst pain to bring out the best change.
118. Would you give a second chance to someone who has hurt you once?
119. A good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
120. My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business.
121. Don’t expect too much because that too much can hurt you so much.
122. Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.
123. I pray that whoever reads this, God heals whatever is hurting you.
124. Nobody can make you happy until you are happy with yourself first.
125. To whoever reads this, I hope something good happens to you today.
126. Everything is a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s upto you.
127. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
128. Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one who finds the gold.
129. Three choices in life: Give up, Give in, or Give it all you’ve got.
130. Silence is the best answer to someone who doesn’t value your words.
131. Overthinking: The art of creating problems that weren’t even there.
132. Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
133. You never forget a person who came to you with a torch in the dark.
134. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
135. Best friends never get apart, may be in distance but never in heart.
136. Re-set. Re-adjust. Re-start. Re-focus. As many times as you need to.
137. Breathe, darling! This is just a chapter, it’s not your whole story.
138. No one is coming to save you. This life is 100% your responsibility.
139. Politeness has become so rare that people mistake it for flirtation.
140. It’s sad when people who gave you the best memories, become a memory.
141. If ‘Plan A’ didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
142. Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
143. No matter what people think of you, always keep singing your own song.
144. You get played because you fall in love with words instead of actions.
145. Repeat after me: My current situation is not my permanent destination.
146. All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything.
147. Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.
148. Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
149. Time won’t make you forget, it will make you grow and understand things.
150. The best 7 doctors: Sunshine. Air. Exercise. Water. Diet. Rest. Laughter.
151. Sometimes the kindest thing you can do is keep your thoughts to yourself.
152. Do the right thiing, even when no one is watching. It’s called integrity.
153. If you find just one true friend in your life time, you are truly blessed.
154. Life is llke riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
155. You are the artist of your life. Don’t give the paintbrush to anyone else.
156. The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.
157. Be willing to walk alone. Many who started with you won’t finish with you.
158. Sometimes MUSIC is the only thing that takes your mind off everything else.
159. Just because a decision hurts, doesn’t mean that it was the wrong decision.
160. If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.
161. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved. You deserve to be valued.
162. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
163. People only notice when you’re: Pretty cute, Talented, Famous, Rich or Dead.
164. No matter how things are, tomorrow is another chances to make things better.
165. I’m an over thinker so if you don’t give me an answer I’ll come up with one.
166. I want to refresh my mind, clear all my problems and just have fun with life.
167. I will spend all my efforts to the person who will show me how important I am.
168. I hate when you’re so excited for something but then it ends up not happening.
169. Stress, anxiety and depression are caused when we are living to please others.
170. Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don’t be afraid to say what you feel.
171. One day, you’ll just be a memory to some people. Do you best to be a good one.
172. Life will keep giving you the same test, over and over again until you pass it.
173. Some people find friends in their families, but some friends become our family.
174. People who make you feel better about yourself when you’re sad are so important.
175. Be raw. Be open. Be real. Because the last thing world needs is more fake people.
176. Timing is everything. If it’s meant to happen, it will and for the right reasons.
177. Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
178. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a chance to build something better this time.
179. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.
180. The hardest walk you make is alone. But it’s the walk that will make you stronger.
181. I am at a place in my life where peace is my priority and negativity cannot exist.
182. What is success? It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace.
183. If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it might be a good thing to try.
184. Everyone has a story to tell… all they need is someone who listen to it silently.
185. Pay attention to what people say out of anger, they’ve been dying to tell you that.
186. Friends who do not have a lot of pictures together have a lot of memories together!
187. Stop being afraid of what can go wrong. Start beng excited about what can go right.
188. You don’t meet people by accident. There’s always a reason: a blessing or a lesson.
189. I’ve learned that it’s not what I have, but who I have in my life that matters most.
190. Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
191. I post what I agree with, not what I’m going through. People tend to confuse the two.
192. Don’t ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion.
193. Don’t worry about what I’m doing. Worry about why you’re worried about what I’m doing.
194. Remember, you can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind you.
195. I have no desire to argue with anyone, I choose to walk away because I just want peace.
196. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.
197. Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
198. Who else wants to shut off their phone, drive to the mountains and just enjoy the peace?
199. A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart can teach the best lessons of life.
200. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
201. You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.
202. Be patient: Everything is coming together. Whatever you are waiting for is on its way to you.
203. I’m going to try and act like a normal, happy and mentally stable person today. Wish me luck.
204. It’s always nice to have someone in your life who makes you smile even when they’re not around.
205. I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say, because of you I didn’t give up.
206. There’s a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness.
207. Remember thing: You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequnces of your choice.
208. Know the difference between those who stay to feed the soil and those who come to grab the fruit.
209. The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life becomes.
210. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
211. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
212. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we’re alive.
213. Honest relations are just like water. No color, no shape, no place, no taste but still ver important.
214. No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.
215. At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.
216. Everythng will happen for you all of a sudden and you’ll be thankful you didn’t give up. Believe that.
217. A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.
218. Don’t look for someone who will solve your problems. Look for someone who won’t let you face them alone.
219. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.
220. Don’t chase, don’t beg, don’t stress, don’t be desperate, just relax. When you relax, it will come to you.
221. I like when I don’t have to be careful about what I say. That’s when you know you’re with the right people!
222. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.
223. If we could spread love as quickly as we spread hate and negativity, what an amazing world we would live in.
224. Sometimes you just have to stay silent because no words can explain what is going on in your mind and heart.
225. Hey you… Yes, you… the one reading this. You are going to be successful one day and make your parents proud.
226. Always have a unique character like a SALT, its presence is not felt but its absence makes everything tasteless.
227. Ditch the timeline that you think your life should be following. Trust that everything is unfolding as it should.
228. Be strong enough to walk away from what’s hurting you, and be patient enough to wait for the blessings you deserve.
229. Some people will talk to you in their free time and some people will free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference.
230. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.Tags: quotes Typewritersvoice Typewritersvoice quotes
Back to top